-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!! I can share it with you if you give me the username 🙂
And yeah, I’m in the car rn lol 😅
Thanks!!!! 😁 I love bouncing ideas off people . . . anyway these sound great and I’ll definitely think about them!! 2 was kind of my idea in the beginning, but great minds think alike right?? 😆
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I have a gmail account, if that works! And yeah I have to go eat, so I’ll talk to you soon. 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah I could definitely!! Quick question –do you have a google or Microsoft account? Just because I would prefer to share it personally if that’s possible . . . if not its ok 😉
Yeah, that works!
(Lol I should really follow my own advice, you know? XD)
XD
Ok, so sorry I have to go . . . I’ll be back soon 🙂 And thanks so much…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Freya
Freya stepped out into the hallway, and walked alongside Anika and Logan until they reached their room, 834. She opened the door and walked in, smiling. The room was extremely clean, and bright, and somehow warm at the same time. “This is so beautiful!”
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XDXD
This sounds really cool! I would love to see the chapters if you’re up for posting them. 😉
I mean, one obvious motivation for doing it would be them threatening her… Or maybe her brother, if they found him. I’m assuming he’s younger?? So maybe that could work.
I’d say it would probably be good to at least figure out a vague…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“I’m sixteen,” Logan said, which surprised Anika. He looked older.
The elevator opened and they stepped out onto the floor. Their room was down at the end of the hallway.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha, thanks!!! it is fun 😅😅
*annnndd realizing I barely gave any information* Oops! Trying not to completely brain dump on you guys, but . . . yeah I could see how that would help 😂
And now I’m randomly smiling to myself again 🤣🤣
I was aiming for 16 or so, but I could always adjust it depending on the heist –also she kind of…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Freya
“Sixteen, but I’ll be seventeen soon.” She pointed down to an impressive courtyard. “Do you think they’re employees or other guests?”
Freya followed her gaze and blinked. “I’m not sure. Klayden’s not down there.” She turned back to Logan. “I’ll be eighteen soon. What about you?”
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Absolutely! XD You know I can’t get enough of brainstorming.
So, I might need a few more details, but I can try to help. How old is Katrin? If she’s not an adult, she could be smaller and maybe quicker, and that could be a good reason to use her for a specific kind of heist. Or if it is to assassinate the governor, the could send her…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anika
(Umm . . . I’ll say sixteen? I mean, they’re on a vacation by themselves . . . 😅)
“So how old are you guys?” Logan asked, watching the view from the glass elevator.
“Sixteen, but I’ll be seventeen soon.” Anika was stunned by how big the resort was. It seemed to take up the whole forest, with hundreds of windows…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So I might start working on my WIP from a month or so ago again, and . . . I was wondering if anyone would have feedback or want to brainstorm with me?
Just wanted to mention after all your responses on my help forum earlier and reading a character arcs book this morning, I’m feeling inspired xD so please excuse my rambling 🤣🤣
Here’s the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I think it’s . . . your turn? If you wanna go 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ah, gotcha 😅 Yeah me either!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Freya
Anika folded the paper and put it back in the bag. “Sure, I guess,” she said, looking at Freya. “We can drop our stuff off and then go look around. It says we’re in 834.”
Freya nodded. “Fine by me. I didn’t bring a lot. Just some small things.” She followed Anika towards the elevator (I’m assuming there are elevators?…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XD Can’t we all? 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I shot Logan a dirty look, was he really going to show two girls to their rooms?!
Oh my goodness, Falon is hilarious 😅
Anika
“Fine, have fun,” Falon said, picking up her bag and heading outside.
Anika folded the paper and stuck it back in her bag. “Sure, I guess,” she said, glancing at Freya. “We can drop our stuff…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That’s so weird! That’s the exact same thing that happened to me! I’ll have him try it again.
Freya
Anika pulled a paper out of her bag and studied it for a moment. “I think you’re with me.”
Freya smiled. “Perfect!” She leaned over to look at the paper. “Me, you, and Falon, hmm? This should be fun.” She scratched the back…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok!!! sounds good!! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh cool!! 😉 For some reason when I signed up, the first try didn’t work -I retried on the third day and they got back to me really fast, so if it’s taking a while maybe resubmit? Don’t know if that happened to anyone else, but just wanted to let you know 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok sounds good!!! Ig I can redo that scene now 😅
“I would room with Klayden, but . . . Well, he’s not exactly family.”
Anika fished a paper out of her bag and re-checked the writing. “I think you’re with me.” - Load More
