-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohh boy this is going to be interesting 😅
Anika
“So, where should we go first?” Logan said, glancing at Anika.
“How about the lobby?” she suggested. “We could see if any other guests have arrived, and look around some.”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh gotcha!! 😆 Yeah a little but maybe I could figure it out! I’ll definitely post if it works 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
ToTaLLY stickin around
Also don’t worry about taking breaks from the RP 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anika
“Before the hike, we could tour the hotel,” Logan said.
“Sure.” Anika gestured to Freya. “You’re coming, right?”
(We could have Freya stay back because solfyre’s gone . . . but Idk if that will be weird for Falon and Logan lol. Maybe we should just wait? Up to you)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yes and we didn’t do descriptions . . . did we?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh that sounds really cool!! So if you die you lose your powers?
Okay!! Ttyl then! 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I might be gone for a little bit so you can skip over me if you have to. 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
A little bit of backstory, jsyk…
My brother (he’s a couple years younger than me), whenever he puts in Klayden, is probably going to keep his original powers from the book because it won’t make too much difference. Basically he can breathe underwater, and he’s a great swimmer. In the book, they all get their powers from…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Probably! 😂
Anika
“But I’m sure Klayden will want to swim once he’s here.”
Anika nodded. “Hiking sounds fun too.”
(Umm I don’t really know what to do next 😅 @smiley You want to bring Falon in? or we could do something else, idk, feels like we’re kind of just stalling here XD)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
(I’m going to go with it was Anika who suggested to swim? I mean, Freya probably wouldn’t either lol…)
Freya
“Uh, yeah, that could be fun, or we could hike through the woods,” Logan said.
Freya nodded quickly, a little embarrased. She was the only Coryi she’d ever met who couldn’t stand water. “Yes! I mean, woods.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anika
“This is so beautiful!” Freya gasped, running her hand over the bedspread.
Anika set her bag on one of the beds and crossed the room to the window. She could see the beach and the huge courtyard.
(I thought a beach would maybe be fun? Idk you can ignore me making up stuff 😅 I think I also said it was in a forest…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay sounds good!! Thanks! 😁
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep! I got it! I’ll read it soon. 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Are we taking turns or just going whenever?? 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!!! Thanks 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay!! I added you, here’s the link if you didn’t get the email — https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ij2j3jBqeh9QOeO2PGecKqy1-HtACT8cp9fFe_ZiaMI/edit?usp=drivesdk
Oh, XD my last names kind of boring, so that’s cool! 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m kind of obsessed with Oh Hellos right now, and their album Dear Wormwood. I’ve noticed (naturally, as a dreamy wannabe writer :P) that some of the songs match up super accurately with charries.
It just has that beautiful simplicity to it, and sounds like a green hill in the middle of a forest. Which is perfect, because a theme in my story is,…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybrilore
It’s just murbargerava@gmail.com. And yeah I have a weird last name XDXD
- Load More
