-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahh the lag strikes again!! XD
Okay!! Yeah have fun!!! 😉 I’ll talk to you when you get back 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh awww! I can’t wait for that 😆 Morgan is his daughter right? (I know I should remember this 🤦♀️)
Oh thanks!! 😆 Yeah, I just don’t know what I would even do with them right now . . . and right now is probably not the best time to introduce a new character as I’m about to be busy 😂
I know!!! Steve is so funny 🤣 And yeah, it’s cool! 😉
XD…[Read more] -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright, we’re about to leave! Have fun on the RP guys! 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo @kyronthearcanin
I just remembered Freya is like a jaguar kind of creature right? Now the story makes so much more sense 😂😂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Freya
“I’m just kidding!” he said. “I won’t let him hit me. How about I take you back now, scaredy cat.”
She stared wide-eyed at the water. “I’m not a-” A small wave jostled Klayden a little bit, and she squeezed her eyes shut. “Go… back… to shore.”
Klayden seemed to be trying not to laugh from underneath her. “Wait, just…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Although I don’t really know how many characters I want in here . . . 😅 Maybe I’ll just stick with Anika for now and then we’ll see
I’m finding it hard not to bring in all the Avengers XD
I’m such a Marvel fangirlOh 🤣🤣 Me too!! Although I haven’t gotten into fanfictions yet . . .
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley
Oh that sounds awesome!!! (Of course it’s Tony 😆)
Yes I see that . . . 😂 Jk drama is fun xDSo should I add a different character in? I could always use Katrin 😅 if that’s ok, or I could make a new one.
@orangearmadillo @kyronthearcanin
Ok, I love Freya and Klayden together . . . 😂 Also it’s so cool you guys are writing characters…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sure I can stay back and talk with yours, or I can use a different character 😉 Do you not want to go to the beach?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
He smiled. “Well, I didn’t really make it. I had been saving up some money since I arrived here, but I’ll spare the details. Just enjoy your new gift.”
Freya slipped on the ring. She’d never owned anything like it before- it was much to expensive for her family, even in her parents’ position. She smiled at Klayden. “Thank…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ikr?! Some backstory on him, Zeniya, his sister, actually was raising him in the grasslands during a famine. So they had to leave to get water and food for Jax to survive, and they eventually met up with everyone else, like Klayden and Freya.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awwww Jax is so cute!! 🥰 He’s my favorite too 😆
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yw!!
Oh, and that would make sense. If they’ve been following her a while, they would know he was her brother. I’ll give you some random thoughts wednesday. 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, okay! If not y’all can catch up by the time we’re back. 😉
Freya
Freya woke up to Jax biting at her ear. He jumped up and down on her pillow, beaming excitedly. “Klay!” he whispered loudly. “Klay swimming with Jax!”
“Oh. Right.” Freya glanced around. “This early?”
“Klay awake,” Jax said confidently. He climbed across…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh we could go to the next day if @smiley‘s ok with that now 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin
Oh no worries!! 😁 I’ve been pretty busy too!Aww. . . thank you!!!!! ♥️♥️ I’m so glad you like it!!
Sooo . . . I forgot to mention this, and I wasn’t really sure if this would be the actual plot, but 😅 my plan was for the rebels to arrive just then . . . with Arren. And then she won’t leave without him.
So yeah, and then (like…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I didn’t forget about this, promise! XDXD We’ve just been a little busy. 😉
So, I love the story so far. Girl, your writing is SOOOO good, I love it!! ❤️❤️
Brainstorm-wise… There are a few obvious places it could go. She could get out, and then either return or choose to leave because of Arren or some other reason. Oooor she could…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I would RP lol but idk when we’re going to next day. I’ll just wait til wednesday I guess. 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo
Ok!! 😉“You mean your beach visit with Jax and Freya?” Soril teased.
Klayden threw a pillow at Soril, who took it and rested his head on it. “Get some sleep, goat.”
🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Hey!! Is this rp still going on or are you all taking a break since freedom’s not here? Also I think godlyfantasy said she was busy . . .
Just wondering!! 😉
- Load More
