-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, everyone’s kinda taking a break for a little bit, catch our breath 😉 We’re not stopping, just slowing down.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I thought Falon had fire powers . ? Does she has both or was I mixed up? 😆
Anika
“And Peter is Spiderman.” Morgan said.
“Oh, that’s really cool.” Anika was still a little confused. How did they have these powers?
Their food arrived and everyone started eating.
Don’t really know what to write next, so . . . here ya go 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!! 😁
the difficult part was memorizing where to put my fingers and making a relatively pleasant sound instead of screeching. 😂
Oh yeah . . . 😆 “Relatively pleasant” sums up about the first few years of learning 😅
Do you have your tapes off yet??
Oh awesome!! Do you speak Latin kd just like the language?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anika
“We all have powers.” Falon looked over at Peter. “Peter and Gwen don’t, they’re just tech people.”
“So wait, what kind of powers?” Anika asked. Earth’s mightiest heroes? That sounded hard to believe, coming from a few teenagers and a 7 year old girl.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
What does your signature mean?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah!! Umm since I turned thirteen, so almost 2 years now 🙂 How about you?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohhh that makes sense! 😆
Anika
“Except Morgan and Howard, they’re Tony Stark’s children.”
“The Avengers?” Anika asked, confused. “What’s that?” -
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! And that would be great! ♥️ ♥️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
There were no scars, there never was but it had always made him nervous.
What does this mean?
Anika
“The party is coming together nicely?” Peter asked.
“Who’s throwing a party?” Anika asked. She’d seen the decorations in the lobby.
“One of our friends,” Logan said. “His name is Tony Stark.”
“Oh, that’s cool.” Anika wondered how L…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yeah, I get it, but I would just prefer not to 😉 Thanks
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So I’m fine with there being some drama/hurt feelings from Falon, but could we not do the “cheating” stuff? Just kind of sounds mature and . . . they would never do that. I get that Falon is sensitive about trusting, but I would just prefer not to do like, “cheating on each other” in this.
Anika
Logan came back with his drink and sat…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Crusaders in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I know you’re gone right now 😉 But I figured I would just reply while I have time.
When you fight the real enemies, you’ll level up a lot more.”
“What does it do? I mean, leveling up?”
“It means you are getting stronger in the little things, so God is going to give you more skills to use in battle.
This is an awesome concept 😆…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So it’s Logan, Peter, Morgan, Falon, and Anika?
And how old is Morgan?
Anika
“What are you getting?” Morgan asked, looking at Anika.
“Maybe pancakes?” Anika said. “What about you?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“We were going to get some breakfast, you can join us?” the boy suggested.
“Sure,” Anika said. “Have you seen Freya or did she already leave for the beach?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry that was short, didn’t really know what she would say 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok that sounds funny 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
What do you want them to talk about??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Man this chat filled up so fast!! We’re already on 11 pages 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I think Tuesday 😉 But I should probably be on here a few times, just not sure what we’re going to do yet
- Load More
