-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m not sure I do but I’m gonna try XD
That sounds great! I’ll let you know if I ever have to be gone. And good luck with that plot!! 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo @kyronthearcanin
First of all, if any of you need any accountability help, let me know, because I need some help as well… So you know, we can kinda help each other depending on our schedules.
Yep I do!!! Maybe we can check in with each other every day or couple days and ask! I’m trying to figure my plot out, but I (hope) I’ll h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
The title Llama has intrigued me…
Ambitious goals!! I wish I had the brain power to finish my novella ideas…
-
whaley replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Here are my goal thingies:
– Every week, I need to write roughly 5,000 words.
– I also need to outliiiiiine.
– Last week (my first week of work), I only wrote 4,000. So now I need to catch up with that this week and also write the typical 5,000.
…
It’s a biggg schedule goal and really tough to keep up with for me, but I rEALLY want to p…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @smiley @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @orangearmadillo @heheh-i-think-that’s-all-of-you??
First of all, if any of you need any accountability help, let me know, because I need some help as well… So you know, we can kinda help each other depending on our schedules.
My goals so…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
WOW this is very much needed plotting can be so tough…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE I CAN’T EVEN
I’m so excited 😂😂 Are you going to watch it in theaters??
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
At least you can nap XD I can’t to save my life. Yeah I think procrastination is definitely the biggest struggle of writing- maybe tied with writer’s block. We could all use some accountability.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!! 🙂❤️
I know I love Jax SO MUCH! Yes, I can’t wait to get to their next chapter!!
Actually… I’ve watched that lol. Like, a million times, but I can’t remember most of it. Wasn’t like the MAIN main character a lion with a mane? Yeah, I remember that. There was an episode in Ninjago where they got portaled…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! 😁 Yeah, it is!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
AHHHHH JAX!!!!!!!!!!
He’s SO CUTE!!! Girl, this is awesome!!!! He and Zeniya are my favorites already 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
…OH MY GOODNESS… I came home from an afternoon writing at a cozy aesthetic coffee shop, wearing my favorite girly outfit + skirt, and I see this… I twirled around in the kitchen for several minutes from pure joy.
THANK YOU. *hugsies*
…I will update shortly XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Llama in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
Hah 😂😂 That’s awesome!! I’ll remember that now 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! 🙂
I’m working on some drawings for them, so I’ll post what I have when pictures work again. 😉
Norok is like a crocodile, but they walk on two legs. I need to explain it better but just hadn’t gotten to it XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ikr!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Llama in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice!!! 😁
Oh good, lol, I probably would have wrote snuck 😂😂 until grammarly kicked in! So thanks for that 😅 Hopefully I’ll remember now 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re welcome!!!
The city of ember is good!! And the lunar chronicles, yeah, theres some kissing and stuff like that lol and it’s sort of violent? But my sister just read them, and she’s about to be 13. Tho she kind of reads most of the stuff I do 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @whoever-else
Alright, I finished a couple chapters! I may have Freya’s done by tonight, too, but I’m not really sure yet.
Here’s Zeniya’s:
The sun beat down mercilessly on the Wileny Plains, pulling water out of the ground and the air and drawing sweat to the surface of Zeniya’s fur. She panted, tongue lolling out of her m…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XDXD
Yes! I definitely need some kind of accountability for writing, so we’ll have to figure something out.
- Load More
