-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*bows* Why thank you! XDXD
I loved this! ❤️❤️I agree with Whaley, I love the names. Also, the way you combined a futuristic world with something like the old Bible meetings when the Nazis were taking over in Germany (at least that’s the first thing that came to my mind)… It was just amazing! I would totally read this if…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So I am now up to 8k! Since there are two more days in the week, I am hoping to finish the weekly goal tomorrow (which is 10k), and get ahead during the next day?
The schedule has been good, first of all. My strategy, which is to summarize chapters and write certain pieces in greater detail, snowflake style, has been amazing. 😎
Of course, I’m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
hEEY @smiley good job!! First off, I love the names Skylar and Alexa, great choices. I also loved the detail that none of the captives revealed Alexa under questioning.
We gotta tag people so they’ll see this 😉
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @euodia-vision Because you guys are cool… soooo… XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin
Aww me too!!! ♥️♥️
@whalekeeperIkr …. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love reading other people’s conversations… XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool! Yeah, it was a weird moment of my brain arguing with itself over if those even fit at all 🤣🤣
Yw! I loved them so good work! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh awesome!!! 😁 Lol, yeah both bible names xD I think personally I prefer Ruben, especially since it’s kind of futuristic/im trying to use different names, but I might still try Luca, and just see how the character goes xD
Thanks!!! Names are pretty hard for me, so I’m glad you like them 😅
XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That would be great!!
Ania and Luca sound so great! Uhhh I like that but the only other names I can think of that would fit the name would be either Peter (for some reason, idk my mind went to that XD) and something like Ruben? Or Reuben if you wanna go Bible style XD. It’s so weird I’ve never used those names (as far as I know lol)…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Also, I was thinking about changing the character’s names –how do you feel about these ones?? I’m not sure about them myself yet so it would be great to get honest feedback 😉
Ania Valente (probably Nia for short)
Andd then I was trying to come up with a name for her brother, and all I found that might fit and sounded fine with…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XD Oh yeah, they are 😅😉
Ikr!!! Aw thanks xD Yeah, I can definitely share more at some point! Maybe once I start working on it, I’ll share the chapters here 🙂
Ikr XDXD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XD Well I hope that’s a good sign that my cliffhangers are working lolol
That’s so great!! I’m glad you had a breakthrough, they really do just feel like a huge relief! I can’t wait to read more of your writing (and same thing, no pressure 😉) And honestly… Healer was my first outlined book. And I didn’t even stick with the outline,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
YESS!!! (Not to pressure you or anything, but I was seriously so excited to see what happens xD)
Awesome!!!!! Honestly tho, aren’t breakthroughs the best?! I think I just maybe had one for my story I shared on the WIP idea forum, and now hopefully I’ll be able to start writing it again! Tho I changed it a lot XD I’m just hoping…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XDXD
Healer is going well, but I’ve been doing a lot more worldbuilding on writing. I’m planning on just writing like crazy and getting chapter 9 done at the end of the week lol, so we’ll see if that works. I had a huge breakthrough in motivation for some characters and everything made a whole lot more sense. So yeah, I’m planning on…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I actually went back into your forum to find our messages about that because I couldn’t remember the one about cliffhangers 😂😂 So now I’m actually going to write them down! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XD I totally will!!!! 😉 That’s still great!! How’s Healer going? (Or have you not worked on it lately?)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome! Hey, I haven’t done many sprints in the past, but I mean, any progress at all is progress (add that to my book of tips XD). I got a little bit done but not a whole lot, and it was kind of split through a bunch of different projects.
- Load More
