-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Calvin
“I’m glad me and Marc have a unique presence in this school,” Cal laughed, looking back and forth between the two starstruck teens. “But to be honest, I’m not known to be a troublemaker. You’ll have plenty of riots to cause, without others to take your spotlight.”
To be perfectly honest, Calvin was typically known to be the tea…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah that’s totally fine! I’m primarily sticking with Calvin, because otherwise it gets to hectic for me (and also because I’m changing WIP Thorn a bit… but that’s another story). No need to roleplay all at the same time.
Also I had a question earlier about the headmistress (Paxton’s mother). Was wondering, if a student ever…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
Christian Convery is the cutest XD Aagh, just adorable. He actually looks a bit like Seb – like if I haaaad to choose a face claim, it would be Christian.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Calvin
Cal bumped shoulders with Fynn, flashing him a genuine smile. He hoped there were no hard feelings between them, despite the fact that Fynn had taken the joke last night just fine. The other boys in the dorm hadn’t seemed so pleasant. “It’s more a matter of… feeling sorry for Fynn than anything else. At least so far.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Socializing! 😛
Calvin
The English class was absolutely packed. Since both the younger and older classes combined for this particular subject, practically the entire school was there – or at least, as far as Cal could tell.
After approaching Marcel, and realizing the grumpy artist was in a mood, Cal gripped his shoulder momentarily,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I loved that one!! Unique couple!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I was wondering… is it possible for a student to interact with the school board, or the headmistress herself? Specifically the headmistress. Also, does the headmistress have power over the curriculum, to a degree?
-
whaley replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hmm… top five, you say…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hi and welcome to KP!! Sorry, I’m a little late to all these forums 😂
I’m also fourteen, but I’ll be a sophomore next year! It’s nice to see some younger people on KP too! ♥️♥️
I would love to hear what your WIP is about!! I’m kind of in between WIPS right now, I haven’t figured out what idea I want to use but hopefully I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hi and welcome to KP!! Sorry I’m a little late! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler who also loves writing (obviously!)
I didn’t read through all your answers, so you don’t have to answer these if you’ve already, but what’s your WIP about? And any favorite books??
Again welcome to KP!! ♥️♥️ We’re so glad to have…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@lydibug@whalekeeper (thanks again!! XD)
Hi and welcome to KP!!!! ♥️♥️ I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooled teenager who loves reading and writing!!
I see you like the candymakers! Those are really good! I loved them 😆
It looks like you were already asked all the good questions, so I’ll just say welcome again!! And so glad you’re…
-
whaley replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hello my incorrigible baby sister! Meet the KP peoples!! 😉
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @folith-feolin @smiley @euodia-vision @keilah-h @hybridlore (Tagging some of the awesome people I can think of rn, some of which Bug has read from in the RPs!)
-
whaley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Same here 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
I will read your thoughtful comment in detail soon, just saying that I am going through some emotions and don’t feel like I can touch on this stuff to the best of my abilities… 🙂 I will respond eventually.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks girl, and good job ❤😘
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Well, I was gone most of the time for last-minute chores, and only got 200 words… but that’s more than I had before, right? Done at :45
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yay!! 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Sprinting (writing random fluff XD) at :55
-
whaley replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Stopping at :00, with an entry on the world’s cultural inspirations
-
whaley replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Back again XD I am really in the world building stage right now, and I’m going to be in it for a while… so expect to see me on here all. The. Time.
Starting at :15…
- Load More
