-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thank yooouuu! *takes a bow for my charrie* I hope he and Wolfie can make up as well in the future.
-
whaley replied to the topic writing while in pain in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Ouch, I’m sorry, I hate it when you can’t drink water because it stings your throat. Hoping you feel better soon! Get some good rest, and take it easy whenever you can
-
whaley replied to the topic writing while in pain in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
How are you right now?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
ACK I always feel like I’ve said too much
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
YUUUS THEY SHALL CONQUER ALL hehe
Weeeell soooooo you’re right with the first guess (although they do spend a majority of the time as brothers, even if the relationship is more distant and cousin-ish at first).
…
Okay. So. He’s basically his universe’s equivalent of a cherubim, except these beings are specifically geared…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 And shifting to @everyone now
Marcel
Luna, with her enthusiastic outbursts and bright purple aura, reminded Marcel of the nine-eyed cats on their home planet Baztet, or dandelion fluff. Soft, yet frosty when protecting a little one.
Paxton definitely counted as a little one.
Marc would have personally liked a little ‘hey…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
GaH why am I still up… It’s suuuuuumer XD
HAhaHaH I understand the head-banging, Thorn is like… out of the RP rn, because I seriously cannot stick with a backstory and strength source
It’s a back and forth, back and forth… I’m guessing for both of us…
#writerproblems
But I like how Aramis is has a legit grudge a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
OOOOH the phantom wings idea is so cool!!! Just like missing limbs!! 😮
😂 Never thought I’d be so fascinated with that kind of a concept
Ah, and what was his father?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I also wonder, does Paxton ever grow his wings? …Wouldn’t mind telling another writer a teensy-weensy spoiler… Eh? 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, their relationship definitely has an ‘I’ve got your back’ vibe, plus a sweet sunny feel! What with Luna giving Pax a bit of bravery when he needs it 😂 He needs someone tiny and spunky
😂😋 I’m having tons of fun – thx!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aaaggggghhh oh my goodness… That means so much to me… 😊😊😭❤
Aaack um, okay, well THANK YOU
To be honest, I LOVE this RP, and I always spend a good amount of time trying to tweak my entries in just the right way 😅😂 Maybe the perfectionism in me?
…
But anyways
…
AaAAAaAAAUUUUuUGH THANK YOU
You are making my face hurt…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Marcel
The girl glowed, beaming thankfully. Her arm was around Paxton, whose quivering, watery blue eyes looked about to spill over – in a good way, maybe.
Marcel brushed his brown sweater off, and pulled the hood over his head. His wings shrunk to mere white whisps, and the milky orange clouds around his ankles receded.
He…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I just thought it could be an interesting couple (but looks like that’s not to be… 🙃)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Calvin
In the middle of his laughter, Cal spotted a familiar frustrated tween zooming over the crowd, and out the door.
The flicker of warmth in his eyes paused, considering. He pointed. “Is that Marcel?”
Before anyone could fully understand what he was asking, Calvin scooted past the desks and began making his way through the jumble of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
… I have an idea for a bully character (or a couple) but they aren’t from my current WIP, so it’d be a little rusty
Lemme think about it
Marcel
Marcel growled under his breath, rubbing his shoulder, which had collided with a locker door handle. He cracked his neck, and rose above on a cloud column, head almost touching the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Here ya go XD I’ll let you write Aramis and the other guy’s reaction (will they retreat? will they fight? I’m good with whatevs)
Marcel
Marcel hummed, off-tune, adding one last bold pencil line to his sketch – a doodle of the amazing superhero Captain Memphis, lazer eyes, wings, and all. He pulled out his plastic bag of markers,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Fun! What’s going on there? Like, is it a music camp, Christian camp, summer camp…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, 100%. We’d have to set it up in some way tho, since Pax and Marcel don’t exactly like each other and Luna has no idea who Marcel is… any ideas?
Actually, if you have Aramis or someone pick on Pax, Marc will totally come to his defense. That’d work.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hi and welcome to KP!!! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler who loves writing and reading!!
I also have been writing pretty much my whole life on and off! But only seriously in the past few months. I don’t really have a WIP right now though, unfortunately 🤔 I’m trying to figure out an idea xD
My grandparents live in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Got it… I was just wondering, since I have an idea. But I won’t do it right now, and she doesn’t have to be there necessarily.
I just think Pax deserves a hint of justice…
- Load More
