-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooh I love those boards girl!! Great job!!
Wow 😳 that was amazing!!! I really like your style and the worldbuilding!
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I like the first one the best, but we watch the second one more often, because we have the dvd in the car. Emmet is my favorite cinnamon roll *hugzies*
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
No biggie, go at your own pace 🙂
Yeeeeesss – so I read your charries (the dragon bois, as me and Bug call them) with high, scratchy voices, kinda like they’ve breathed too much fire and now their throats are sore XDXD Which I know they might not breathe fire at all, but it just felt right. Makes them very…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic a quick reminder: in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww girl, that was so good!! All of us need that sometimes
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Chris Pratt played Emmet in the Lego Movie, so he’s okay in my book XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, I didn’t see your post at first. Sure!! 😛
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
NooooOooOoo…
Guys I had a doc full of scenes in my email, and accidentally deleted it 😭 It was a month’s worth, at least…
I am so dumb.
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Idk!! I mean, it’s fine, but I think I prefer shorter hair on guys 😅.
Super smash bros is fun!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
OHH it’s been a while since I saw the movies, haha thanks! Ok, I like the beard too, but not the hair 😅
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
No worries XD Also, LOVE your pfp
And why dost thou hateth Frodo, may I ask? Aaaaaand if you’re attacking Sam, I will get into a fist fight over him. *eyes sparkle at the thought*
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
AaAagH KP ate my post… Writing it again… If you see two posts, I apologize
I can’t remember you ever playing the victim on here 😊❤
And sometimes the way your brain works is a legitimate excuse. There’s no harm in being honest, as long as you are fixing the things you can fix.
Just remember on the flip side, there’s more…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Well you’re not playing the victim on here, at least that I can remember 😊❤
And I get it, sometimes you need to give that explanation. Sometimes you need to be honest. That’s not wrong.
It’s okay, okay? ❤
@everyone
Pushing off of what Freedom said, it’s important to make sure a character isn’t just what their label describes.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Physical DisabilitiesAbnormalitiesHandicaps of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @livingwoodchronicles @godlyfantasy12
Sympathizing with all of y’all ❤❤❤
Yeah, me too!! ❤️❤️ My family, my mom and nana especially, have the working mindset too, so I totally get that. I’ll be praying for all your families and for healing!!
@whaley
Yeah, it was hard for a while. She struggled with migraines for a l…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Dudes you made my inbox ExPLoDe XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Physical DisabilitiesAbnormalitiesHandicaps of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Sympathizing with all of y’all ❤❤❤ When I say ‘suck it up, buttercup,’ I mean putting away all selfish, unnecessary angst. I’m not saying resting or emotions are wrong – because it’s unhealthy to put those away and keep pushing yourself. Just so I don’t seem harsh 😅
Have you needed a brace for the scoliosis? 😢
My…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles @highscribeofaetherium @euodia-vision
Yeahh, I stalk all the chats 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
They’re pretty good!! I’m more of a chocolate person 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh thanks!! ❤️❤️
Yeah probably xD And when does Bucky have a beard??
Reading this conversation, I now realize why there seem to be so few boys on kp
😂😂😂 It’s true …
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh cool!!
- Load More
