-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
*Blink blink* How?? What’s the ingredient base?
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @highscribeofaetherium
Gelato has a more milk and dairy base, whereas sorbet is mostly just fruit, with sugar and maybe some other stuff – it’s defined by the fruit 😊 So you can make a chocolate gelato, but not a chocolate sorbet
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
A few days ago I got butter pecan ice cream… and dude… It was like sweet frozen butter. My mouth started watering like a madman 😍😂
-
Enid replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That’s a good idea!! I even do that with RPs too, if I don’t have access to the internet and want something to do. It adds a bit of healthy density to your writing – although be warned, unless you have tiny handwriting, your work will actually amount to a smaller word count than you think XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
😂😂 Yah know, they might have alien monsters trained to sniff out stuff on the battlefield, like hounds
I don’t think I would do well with that job
Or in the military, for that matter
Yup 😘 How do you keep track of the pillows? Do they get easily lost?
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and if it helps to have color symbolism in your head, put in accents of blue for Rex, yellow for Riley, and dark maroon for Ryan.
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hehe
I kinda threw them in without explaining them very much 😂
So I’ll just throw some simple bios in too, in case they’re hard to pick apart:
Rex – Leading triplet. He is calm and confident, and learns new skills the quickest. Best at being royalty. Connected to mixed blood, he can use a kind of chaos magic – which is just…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I think it often depends on the person… Like, for me, colors and aesthetics are super important, so I might listen favorite color, whereas Light might not 😘
For me – I don’t have my computer open right now so I can’t replicate it perfectly, but I do something along these lines:
Name
Quotes (of the character’s, or short…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Heyooooo dudes… Here are the bros, come to rescue their brooooo 😎
This was fun
…
Triplets (Rex)
Rex tied together his charcoal dreadlocks, and smoothed them back, tilting his head to get a better look at himself in the mirror.
A gold band circled his forehead. An electric blue gaze set into a richly bronzed face, accented with an…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
…Girl, that sounds both gross and awesome.
My condolences 😎
(Wait, did you paint the watermelon for a party? Or just because the inspiration struck you?)
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Or better yet, imagine me during spring cleaning 😶
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
😂😂😂 I’m a SuPeRhErO nOw
Yeah it’s not too weird. I mean we all identify people by their smells – like if you walk into your friend’s house, it’s bound to smell familiar.
It’s just with me… It’s ALL thE TiMe. I got back from vacation, and I could tell my grandma had been checking up on our dog, because you could smell her in…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yup, I figured
Sebastian
Bastian tried to eye Colby’s drawing without looking too unoccupied, by adjusting his sparkly bowtie.
It was… Oh, just a pile of sheep.
At the thought, Bastian yawned. He had not gotten sleep the night previous.”So you…uh…draw things?”
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I had three pieces of dark, and some milk chocolate chips in a frozen monster bar. Where can you find some?? You must eat, or else denounce the very sweet substance thou worshipeth.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy 😎😎😎
Happy chocolate daaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy 😎😎😎
Yeah well about the document thing, I got over it. And you’re right, it’s not like I’ve lost skills or anything. ❤
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Aawww that’s so cute girlie ❤😍❤ It’s amazing how people imitate each other to connect on a different level. I’ve seen so many examples of this, and it’s really heartwarming how some people do it without even realizing.
And I never thought to try that 😂 Good idea!
…
@everyonelol
My most common stim (the one my family teases me for)…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooooooohhhhhh… Stimming. THAT’s what I do.
I was familiar with the term, but I hadn’t really researched it XD No wonder I go through all my senses so repetitively.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Augh, that’s so annoying!! Yeah, of course! I know that must suck 😒
I just looked it up, and if it’s Google Docs, there might be a way to get it back, if you really care.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, it’s permanently deleted 🙁 Thanks for the concern tho! *Hugzies* I’ll just have to rewrite it BETTER…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I was reading through ya’ll’s messages and saw you deleted your document, I’m so sorry!! That’s the worst 😒😭 did you check your trash or was it permanently deleted?
- Load More
