-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh xD Gotcha!! 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow good job!!! 😉 So wait, is this a new thing, to post last thing written??
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah… it’s that feeling of, “oh, I know I gotta just get it done, but I’m not feeling the inspiration.” I get it 🙂
For me, something that helps to take away the overwhelming feeling, is to associate each race/species/whatever with a color, or an object, or something simple. Like a compass, a shell, or a venus fly trap. Maybe…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yep, np!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Haha thanks!! 😉 You too!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok, here’s part of it
I head over to Mom and Evan. Mom tries to smile at me, but it comes out looking too forced. “Honey, you ready?”
“Yeah.” I try to sound normal, but my voice cracks a little. Ugh.
She gives me a quick hug from her chair and taps Evan on the shoulder. “Come on, buddy.”Well there’s not much 😅 Basic…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
And you got this too!!! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah!! 😉
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
It’ll be fine, you got this 😛
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles @whalekeeper
🤣🤣 Oh, ok xD
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Do you have a deadline?
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Same here, I got a thousand words in yesterday, but today, I’m like… zzz… XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Tysm girl!! I really appreciate you writing all that out!! ❤️
So, from where I already started writing, the beginning is just after they find out, and the main character is alone in the bathroom. So yeah, that was fine, I guess, but then I made her leave and go back to the waiting room, where her mom was, anddd 😬 I didn’t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, great job!!! How do you write so fast?? I got like a hundred, but also some research soo 😅 I’m done too!!
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, 1,000 words… Jealous 😍
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @livingwoodchronicles Any ideas?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @or-anyone
Hey! If you have a minute, I’m having trouble with this again 🤨 Mostly character interactions. I don’t really know how to write these, especially with the character’s family in the beginning. In the first scene, they’re at the hospital/doctor’s office, where they’ve just been told the character’s not doing well and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok!
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Starting at :20!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles @freedomwriter76
Ok! Starting at :06
- Load More
