-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@joy-calle-martinez
Oh, gotcha 😉 Yeah, with college, I’m sure you’re about to be super busy 😂 Are you a freshman this year?
Hmm you have a point! Idk, I guess it’s just been in the back of my mind for a while, and then I was like, ok let’s try it! xD
Auuggghh it sounds so sad!!! 😭😭 Thanks for sharing the summary by the way, you’ll have to tag…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Keep in mind, there are three different science classes y’all ❤
13 to 14 year olds – Basic Science (we didn’t decide on the specific focus)
15 to 16 – Chemistry
17 to 18 – Physics
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
No problem, I don’t think we ever talked much but I might’ve replied to something about your biblical fiction stories? (Maybe that wasn’t you lol)
Aww, thank you!! I don’t know how well I’m actually going to be able to write it xD But I’ve decided to give it a try, and if this is really what I’m supposed to write, that God will help…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Stopping at :20 with 250 words
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sprinting at :10! I’m writing a scene to develop a character – one I haven’t really mentioned on here, but kinda want to add to an RP 😉 Maybe some day…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
It’s this, lol sorry the link didn’t work in my profile
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Just wondering lol it looked interesting
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohhhh, it looks cool!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yep XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Same here, I’ve just been stalking XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Ok that sounds good!! Also I like the idea of numbered ones instead of days 😉😅
I haven’t even done any of this yet either 😂🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c
I guess it’s unanimous 😅😂Thanks!! Ikr lists are amazing… I really like Isla, Nova, and Emerson, but I feel like Addison fits the story the best right now.
Also how do you say Aella??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, I want to see this 😅
A movie night, cabin trip, or like @euodia-vision said, maybe an amusement park?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aughhh 😭😭😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Thanks!! 😉 I’ll let you know once I decide, but yeah, me too
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oops… it’s the main character, and the same story 😅 Haven’t finished her board yet, either, but here’s her picture:
Of course, she’s been through chemo before, so her hair isn’t as long as the picture but that was my reference anyway 😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohhh… another idea 😅😆
@smiley @esther-c @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-who’s-on!!
Wanted to hear what you guys thought of these names, I’m trying to pick one (I know, I should have one already, but for me names are aughgh…. the hardest ….)
Right now I have Caroline, Avery, or Addison as…[Read more]
-
hybridlore and
MineralizedWritings are now friends 3 years, 2 months ago - Load More
