-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin @rae @godlyfantasy12 Made a few character memes, I haven’t done this in a long time.

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
(Yes they do fold and unfold I’ve tested it with a paper model lol)
That sounds like a good idea, and a whole lot of fun too.
I’ve considered biologically adjusting my own two-to-six-winged character. He already had a fixed design and I was loath to change it, and anyway, the wings are magical and not naturally occurring. I i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings AAAH stunning. The feathers are cooler now.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @rae @raxforge @whoever
I have a fun question! I’ve already figured out my answer for my story, but I asked my friends this question and got so much traction that I wanted to post it here too. I love hearing what different people come up with. My f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Aaaaahhh he looks so ethereal, I love it!! It does look translucent, you really caught the effect! And it’s so different from your other projects because it’s a lot more flowy and glowy.
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
You good, Kefa?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
It might help to get the first part of Group 1 (wounded, non-fighters, etc) to the river so we aren’t scrabbling to get everyone there after this side mission.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Aw, cute scene between Joseph and Julian! I noticed a few typos, but that’s not a big deal. Only other thing is, I noticed that in Sabina’s letter someone said that the orphans need Jesus. I don’t know why, I can’t remember too many references to Him, so that stood out to me since many fantasy books use a different name for Jes…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@esther-c The cover!!! 🤩🤩
@freed_and_redeemed Aw, Hans and Felix 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Lol. Sometimes it’s hard to make connections, it took me a while to realize you guys were sisters too. Power is also your brother, right? Who is the oldest?
We’re not the only KeePers with twin siblings.
Wait—who ELSE? 😳
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
That is so cool!! 😅 Lol. Oops. You guys weren’t very subtle, though, both commenting on that. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle I agree with Linus on that too. Show some more Joseph and Amelia scenes!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hah! @linus-smallprint and I called it!! 😆
So, good section. The end… I know you said there are going to be parts of the books where you include longer scripture passages. That’s fine, but this scene kind of feels almost exactly like Aaron’s did, when he was studying the Bible about a husband and wife. I think it’s too similar…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Wait… are y’all twins? I know you’re sisters. 🤨
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr Ooh, looks so pretty!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s a crazy fun hobby! 🥰 I’m glad it brings so much joy to you.
@everyone
Thank you for all the help! I have a thesis now, and I have an abstract idea proposal this next week. I’m glad I’m choosing a historical topic instead of something else, because I felt really pressured to do something psychological or theological, and I’ve be…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m improvising with the snake, lol.
Barnes
One of the scales glanced off Barnes’ thigh. Luckily she had her skirt over her trousers – the weather was cold in Lovedream – and the scale sliced right through the top layer.
“Hm.” The officer narrowed her eyes at the beast.
Reid pulled them all back, and Tenz made a leap for it.…[Read more]
- Load More

