-
hybridlore replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sounds interesting! What kind of virus has taken over the world?
How is PICAFE connected to TKOK?
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, well, I am reading! *Shoves all the motivation your way* I will give you some comments and some in-depth thoughts! Hopefully these are what you’re looking for.
Comments (as I’m going through) –
– Characters are very easy to picture, and not very easy to forget. XD So you’re good in that area.
– Prose flows smoothly…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s in the update on her profile. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Hmm, I will remember to choose a fork for a weapon next time someone throws me into a tournament.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
All people are weird in their own way, some more dramatically than others. It’s the “normal” ones that usually scare me.
Those are the kinds of people who are average and forgettable enough to be spies, you see.
Why thank you. Glad to be your local online conundrum ✨
<3
Loopy never seemed weird to me.
Oh she’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Except @loopylin
She’s an absolute weirdo, don’t know what to make of her
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
I was plopped into this world with many weird friends – a pyrotechnician and a chronic tea drinker among them – so the people on here are pretty normal in my eyes.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h I mean, that’s what I had assumed. So your thoughts aren’t too crazy. Unless I’m crazy, of course.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
But why though.
Becuuuuuzzzzz Eric isn’t a worse guy than Edmund or Eustace were. He’s cowardly, but he cares about his sister. So there. Humph.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Does this mean we won’t get a new section today? 🥺
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Comes in guns blazing* I shall defend Eric if needs must.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
A possible option for them is to say they prefer worshipping in private, then they’ll obviously worship God and not the idols. But that is pretty close to a lie already and I don’t see that working more than once or twice. Probably the best thing for them to do is to just tell them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I think it’s fine. They have to, in this instance, instead of just jumping at it when they don’t need to. Since Elishavet was the one who pointed that out, I would wait to see what she thinks, but I think that it’s fine.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@anyone what classes do you want to do?
Barnes is overseeing some literature-related class, so there’s that
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Emery, Colin, Jehan, Girard, Philippe, Lorin, Perrin, Nicolas, Richart and Olivier are French.
Some German ones are Alexander, Konrad, Hermann, Heinrich, Emmerich, Berthold, and Christian.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Okaaaaay, after I give them some decent shading. But only then. *Glares at your blackmail and poofs away*
-
whaley replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s very funny…. but as I work through my WWII set, I’ve just had an amazing idea for a fantasy. I wonder it WWII triggers fantasy ideas…….. lolololol.
*Meanwhile I sit here with a WWII era inspired fantasy, watching you talk* 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Reconsiders*
NO. NO, I’LL NEVER GIVE IN! I’M TOO INSECURE , YOU CAN’T MAKE ME! *Struggles against my bonds*
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Heeyy Sara, I’m about a third through your story right now! What kind of critique do you want? Any specific concerns, stuff like that?
- Load More
