-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 4 weeks ago
@theducktator as in like Ender’s Game?
oh yeah!
it was great. But sorta violent. But still really good.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Huntress
“What’s…..What’s going on?” Azalea asked.
I had the same question.
Someone was watching us. Both of us, and the others too.
It was strange–these pictures, in full color and full resolution, like they were real. Even Emmerich and Rosalind’s, despite the fact that their world probably didn’t have any cameras yet.
Every.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle thank youuuu!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Here. I’ll move him into the hall.
Ari
Mother, you seem to show great concern for my well-being. Know that I am currently breathing. —Your son, Ari
He folded the note, creasing the edges to crisp sharpness. His archer’s ring left an odd wing shape in the blob of plain beeswax he spilled as a seal.
The runner came to attention…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium One group, Ara by herself (@godlyfantasy12‘s character) and you can also just drop them in anywhere and @loopylin will probably make a maze monster to find them.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Yes! I would love interaction. You also can move Ari around if needed. Get him in trouble. Whatever.
*Absently reaches for chips*
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I don’t think he will either
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
*Watches you from the shadows as you eat potato chips*
*Steals the potato chip can*
Would you like it if I come up with an excuse for Moth to meet Ari?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@whalekeeper gabriel’s not gonna like that lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I’m making life so hard for Gabriel rn
Lucille
As the rest of the group talked, they faded into the background, and the voices themselves became meaningless noise.
Gabriel was trembling. His mask was off, and his eyes were glazed over as he listened to screams no one else could hear.
It was easy to imagine what the s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Heck yeah!! Go right ahead!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
That would be cool!! And hurray for summer! XD Who would you add?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
*awkwardly waiting in shadows*
*eats another potato chip*
*continues waiting, awkwardly*
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Hey! <3 This might just end up being a call with you, Lindy, and I. Like we’ve done before.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Heads up! I will hang around the forum at 8 EST, and if anyone is free, we can do a call. If no one can, that’s okay.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months ago
did this weird little piece of Sniper and Huntress as centaurs
shading it now, which is why i screenshot it instead of actually saving the drawing. It’s still a WIP and I still suck at shading (lol)
yes, Snipes has an Australian flag on his saddle thingy hehe
I will say his design isn’t entirely mine. I befriended a fellow TF2 art…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@loopylin i spot httyd soundtrack 👀
lol
also i’m on a road trip with my family rn cause today is my dad’s birthday so i won’t be able to reply till tomorrow or sunday most likely.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
You guys have to listen to the playlist. It’s awesome
I like the renaming of the Agnes Obel song. Also I forgot about the fact that you ordered the songs according to the timeline, but it makes them more fun to listen to
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
We’ll be walking around doing a lot of stuff so i won’t have too much time to look at anything online
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@theshadow nahh I like it!
btw it’ll take a while for me to reply cause i’m currently on a road trip for my dad’s birthday.
- Load More
