-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes! XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Opossums, as part of creation, have my respect. But no more. They’re not really higher than mosquitoes in my opinion.
We’ve had them try to kill our cats, our dog, and generally terrorize our lives.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Ah yes. The Fowlers. A. D. Smith could write a whole joke book for them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal I heard that word and could only think of a quote from a character I used for a fanfic. This is him introducing himself in his canon work:
Hey look, buddy, I’m an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like “What is beauty?”, because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
(if you were reading something like Fifty Shades of Grey or Twilight we would be having a totally different conversation)
OOOF NOOOOO NOT TWILIGHT
There was one good thing about it, and that was the fact that even my trashiest works look like masterpieces next to it. And they’re at least pretty much…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“What are you doing here?”
“Catching bullets, apparently.”
This is why Jayson is so awesome. (Did you just shoot my boy?)
*Snorting laugh*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“Filthy German!”

My character Dr. Humboldt would take offense to that. If he were here, of course, which he’s not because I don’t let him anywhere near the computer.
lol but if anyone can be described as “filthy German” it’s him. He’s nice enough sometimes, but he’s also a mad scientist and has done some nasty things to…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh. Oh my. That’s kind of concerning in a “I definitely don’t need one of those” way.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
The farmer Charles Wherl, before he used magic, is somewhat inspired by Charles Ingles. THey are both fathers who live in a house in the woods with their families, enjoy telling stories to their children, and play some sort of instrument (Though the fact that they are both named Charles is pure coincidence). The reason why I was…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Eeeeeeepers. Yeah no. I’m with Helmer on hights; they’re tolerable, but I’ll die with my feet on the ground, thank you very much.
XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
True, true. I think I can claim my paralysis gloves though (although that was inspired by some medical stuff).
(No? But I was cringing inside and wide-eyed)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh my. No, I’ve never seen that.
I stole the idea from my brother, who has also never seen that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Where are Chase and Sebastian? Didn’t they get the same sentence?
Touché, I will see to that when my roleplay brain starts working again.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Guys, if feet were people, what would their fashion sense be?
Ancient, that’s what. They would only wear toegas!
*Coughs awkwardly* I’ll just leave.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Guys we drove past a turtle on the highway, and I got out of the car to save it, but just as I stepped out this big truck smashed it to pieces. I cried a lot and my dad was sympathetic in a weird sort of way. He had that look you give little kids when they cry over something relatively small but you still want to comfort them. I guess I am human, after all
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I need to read Little House on the Prairie again.
*Poofs out of nowhere* *Nods* Mm, classic. Has it inspired part of your story or…? *Poofs away again*
*Returns the normal way by walking* Just wanted to say your chapters are really solid, and I can pretty much pick any of them, read it, and have an interesting time. I can…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
@loopylin @people @etc
This poem doesn’t make much sense by nature soo XD But it’s fun to say out loud.
– Sensory Overload –
The cheeto dust sticks to my fingers.
Zappy plastic casts itself through my chloroplasts –
A science fiction invasion.
Suddenly life consists of balance,
Yin and Yang,
As the tang of cheese and sweat give voice…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Poor Ellie, especially, she shouldn’t have to touch wet noodles anymore. Gross. I wrote a poem about washing dirty dishes, once. It’s a little weird, but I’ll post it in a poem thread
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae lol was the dog’s tail whirling like a fan?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I need to read Little House on the Prairie again. –you
First off, why? –Ellette
yeah that is a little random. It’s somebody’s memoirs and doesn’t seem to have anything to do with your story……
- Load More

Aw, the poor turtle!
I would cry too
Noooooo! Rest in pieces, turtle.😭