-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Quick post to remind everyone and myself. I have to finish this tonight, otherwise it won’t get done. 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes. When he said “not solid,” he meant the creatures aren’t made of magically fluid iron that is completely solid throughout. They at least have separate iron plates and pieces. He ripped off at least their outer layer, and whatever is inside is yet to be discovered. (That would be Jonas’ decision.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/ Group 1)
The chunky creatures loomed over them, casting shadows over the soaked ground. They walked without sight or feeling, without head movement.
Someone cried out. It was the man with wind powers. He cradled his hand, and when the other young men…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You and me both, girl. But it looks like your world-building is paying off :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
“Clickmen.” Felicity shuddered at the sound of metal footsteps. It was clear as they got closer that they were not the machines Felicity was used to
Well, that’s the freakiest name for robotic machines I’ve ever heard. *Eyes you suspiciously* Have you been worldbuilding for something?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint oooh awesome! and you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
a little like this but a grizzly bear instead of a polar bear, and more vicious?
(not my art)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
If you’ve ever seen the first Puss in Boots movie from Dreamworks, there’s a giant mama goose that actually does a good amount of damage to the town she invades while looking for her chick, who the main characters stole. Basing on that alone (I’ve never met a free-roaming goose, that I remember at least), I can see just an ordinary giant goose…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint oh, good to know I’m not alone then! It’s not discouraging at all, it’s just one of those thoughts you have when you’re trying to sleep but your brain won’t let you. Y’know.
And I’m glad you have an explanation ready for why this section feels rushed. Makes sense.
and bruh that Canada meme! We have somethin’ like that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh interesting!!
Alan’s character development is showing through! It does seem a tiny bit sudden, but I don’t know cause I’ve never actually seen a person get saved and them follow their life immediately afterward. I was saved when I was really young and effectively don’t even remember it, so I can’t even use myself as an…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr very cool, and I like his name!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Are all the roleplayers allowed to deploy ironwalkers?
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator
We’re watching the BBC version right now (cough, Challenge 2 homework, cough) and it’s pretty accurate to the book. ☺️ The newer movie isn’t too bad though either, so if that’s what you have access to, I wouldn’t dissuade you. -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
We do need a plan, do we want to get out of the city?
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/ Group 1)
Marcel cocked his head, amused, and shook his fists to loosen them back to normal. “You could have left us a couple soldiers…”
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
The BBC series XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m so glad you’ve been drawing and coloring so much! 🤣 It’s been a couple years and we can finally see your own imaginings of your characters.
Ooh he looks like Mr. Darcy. I’m watching Pride & Prejudice right now, lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/ Group 1)
More soldiers raced in. Marcel clenched his hands, and feathers laced around his fingers. Kicking up water, he swerved around around Ellis, who acted as final flaming barricade.
He deflected a sword with his staff. The soldier barked an unpleasant…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Ellis, Fel, Sara, Leon, Julian, Baron, Marcellus, Ben Gunn, Flare)
Marcel backed up a little, and the others in his group stepped forward. “Maybe there is nothing for it but to move on, find another city.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle I echo Linus’s statement–this was a great way to re-introduce Adrian to the narrative!
- Load More
