-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*A ball hits me* *Puffs into a cloud of snowflakes*
Well! …I guess this is war.
@hybridlore 💨⚪ @jonas 💨⚪
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Screams*
*Tackle hugs you to the wall*
YOU’RE ALIVE!!!!!
Ugh, I’ve missed you on here. How’s November? Lynn? Vulka has decided to take up skydiving someday, much to his brother’s alarm. He’s also met this girl named Katya… she’s pretty spunky.
I’m still so excited that you’re back. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
It is very cute ambience. I listened to it half-asleep in my bed. It also has Wirt&Greg lore, things like Greg sneaking in to help record.
-
whaley replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
All corrections noted, thank yooouuu. The second line does look weird; that should be the imperative form but the rest of the sentence still feels clunky. I will bring it up in class.
Just curious, what curriculum are you taking? Do you use the Familia Romana book?
I do! My co-op uses Henle, but I couldn’t learn anything from it. Really…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas I really appreciate how you manage to keep track of everyone
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley started the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
I have to write a poem for class; I didn’t spend a lot of time on this but I want to make sure it makes some sense in translation. If anyone has experience with Latin, does this read well enough? Any grammar corrections?
…
Spiritūs est videre difficilis;
Non iram cresce ad eōs.
Ventus ramos revelat.
…
(English)
Breaths are hard to s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 you’re very welcome!!
I love stories which have imaginative creatures like yours in them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 hi again!!! I’ve missed hearing about your story–it’s amazing and I look forward to seeing it again!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper haha that’s so cute!! Does one of them have a teapot on his head????
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks guys! I recently watched the show for the first time, and I highly recommend. It’s very fall-like and cozy. Linus, I decided to shade with stippling and I think that is in part why it looks good.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Niiice
Barnes
Ah… Barnes nodded to herself, glancing at Tenz. This kid is exactly inverse to the toon system. Symmetrical. …Very satisfying.
The serpent hissed a thin rattle, like the sound of skirts brushing through a wheat field. The sound grew with every passing moment.
“Slowly… Back away…”
The group shifted back…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I drew the Over the Garden Wall brothers in celebration.
@loopylin @rae @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @theshadow @esther-c @keilah-h @hybridlore @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed

-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m looking forward to December too. No school. >:) Work is still something I haven’t fully experienced, but I plan to get a bakery job during gap year.
How do you plan to spend your break? Any hopes and dreams?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 HIII!!! It’s sooo good see yall!!! (Thru the inter webs of course ROFL) Things are pretty good! Have some personal stuff going on but yea, im super excited about vacation in December. Ready to have some weeks off from work lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m so glad you’re feeling better about being creative again! I don’t know exactly how you were feeling, but you never have to feel ashamed of your own story’s worth. It’s great to see you feeling better. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Goodness gracious, everyone likes to scare me half to death…
@savannah_grace2009 I’m blaming you too *glares suspiciously* ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HOLY CHEESE and CRACKERS girl you just gave me a near heart attack. What?? You’re back?!?
Oh my gosh… How are you doing? ❤️ How has life been balancing out? I hope it’s gone a little better since last time, and if not, that’s totally okay and it will all come together in its own time.
I was just thinking a couple hours ago about you returning,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hello!! It’s A-Me! GodlyFantasy! (Like the Mario intro? Heh XD)
Yes yes, it’s been….so long…so…so very long….
Heh….
So long in fact that uhh I don’t even know where to begin this! LOL Nor do I even know who is still here…or who isn’t….or what’s happening…
I also don’t know how often I’ll be on but…yea, I’m back! At least…[Read more]
- Load More
