-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Awwww…
Leo
He smiled, his throat going tight as he watched the kid. He shifted Quincy to put an arm around Rory’s shoulders. “We go home, if you’re good with that. I’ll explain on the way.”
Rory didn’t outright object, so Leo took that as the agreement he needed. Silvia had taken to scanning windows. Her fingers were wrapped…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m still reading! I just haven’t had the chance to critique the chapters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Aaaaahhh he looks so ethereal, I love it!! It does look translucent, you really caught the effect! And it’s so different from your other projects because it’s a lot more flowy and glowy.
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
You good, Kefa?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It might help to get the first part of Group 1 (wounded, non-fighters, etc) to the river so we aren’t scrabbling to get everyone there after this side mission.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
I don’t actually remember…it came up in a random topic a good while ago, which basically ended up with a bunch of twins talking Twin Talk and trying to understand Singletons.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, now maybe it will let me rewrite and post.
*Rolls eyes at phone*
Leo
Twenty-eight. Twenty-five. Twenty. Leo felt his teeth grit as the boy slowly climbed down the building. Eighteen. Fifteen. Twelve. He edged back from the fall zone.
Rory reached the ground and stood on shaking legs before sliding down the wall. Poor…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve done did that before. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
also @theducktator English muffin brain is very accurate.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
“My brain ain’t mathing.” —Me to my brother as I stare at a math concept that I haven’t worked on in like a week and have forgotten temporarily. Luckily I remembered a few minutes later.
“Odd things about living in my brain number 271: Thinking about Sniper throws off my aim, ironically.” —my thoughts after missing a throw at a wastebasket bec…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
HOWDIDYOUIT’SASECRETWHY-
Ah, fine. Humph. Whatever.
XD
Ummmmmm…
*Sheepish crickets*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*randomly appears out of the shadows*
Honestly, I’ve enjoyed the ones with a vague goal more than structured storylines. It ends up with each character having their own goals in the RP, which helps me more with character development than following a set story line. I suppose I just like the traditional Role Play style which ends up as almost a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore they’re sisters??
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka is this true?
bruhhhh how did I never know that I’ve been interacting with you two for years and thought you were completely unrelated!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
IT WORKS!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yep. It just hasn’t let me post my reply RP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr oooooh that’s an awesome board!
also what’s funny is the font in the “you want battle? I’ll give you war.” quote is the same kind of font that Erin Hunter books (think warrior cats and stuff) are printed in. I recognized it instantly.
(I looked it up, and it is from warriors! from the character Skystar!!)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
*Bouncing in place chanting*
Twins are great! Twins are amazing! Twins are the best!
*Grins wearing Baby A T-shirt*
-
whaley replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s a crazy fun hobby! 🥰 I’m glad it brings so much joy to you.
@everyone
Thank you for all the help! I have a thesis now, and I have an abstract idea proposal this next week. I’m glad I’m choosing a historical topic instead of something else, because I felt really pressured to do something psychological or theological, and I’ve be…[Read more]
- Load More
