-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Wait, I just realized Brea might be too old to be watch over like that. Oops. XD Well maybe the idea can still be used with another young character.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hehe, I actually have ideas. That’s not normal.
I think it would be cool, during at least some of these mini-adventures, to focus on Lois and Fel because they start off having very different personalities and backgrounds. They kind of have to figure each other out…?
Here are some ideas:
– Every time I picture your story world, I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Very good practical points. I had a very similar discussion with my dad about two hours ago. 👍
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You probably still have enough company within that stance. (:
I mean for me it’s a very case-by-case thing. Like if a woman took an important mission with a bunch of men, knowing she’s the weak link, and potentially putting their lives at greater risk, then that’s wrong. Whereas if she’s the most capable in a scenario, yeah, I’m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s true, he could just graduate. It would be kiiiiind of hard to interact with a lot of other characters in the RP, unless you found some role for him in the school or really close by, since nearly everyone is a student. Since the concept of this roleplay is an alternate high school setting, we’ve rarely deviated from…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Poor kid. XD
Well, he’s basically old enough to graduate, right?
We could just…idk, make him Leo’s apprentice or something. That could be funny. And crazy. And possibly dangerous, so maybe we shouldn’t.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
When you’re trying to make every sentence count in a short story (me this afternoon):

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aah, okay.
If you want, Leo can totally feel the need to move quicker, because Barnes is probably on the bus keeping an eye on them and I bet he would sense that. Because he’s Leo, of course. XD
 (Not that destructive behavior isn’t fun. We’ll just never get the the school dance at this rate. XD)
NEVERRRR 😛
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
So we could certainly use Barnes’s help.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It is a bit confusing. XD
I was taking them to Leo’s apartment (since the apartments have also been introduced before) to get them to a safe place where we can come up with a plan.
In order for Silvia, Quincy, and Rory to go back to school, we’re going to have to defeat/remove/in some way displace the Agents (and apparently for Leo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, I’m glad to find someone who does agree. It’s a lonely stance
I don’t think anyone disagrees with you about a woman’s design. :] Unless you’re talking about whether they should fight or not
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No you are not 😛 -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle
The bus travel system has already been used before in this universe, so that’s cool. I guess it’s the main transportation.Now I’m really confused; where are they going?? 🤣 Are you planning for them to actually leave the school permanently, return, get attacked?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
He looked back over at Rory, a smile twitching his lips. The strain of carrying Quincy was obviously getting to him, but Leo hesitated to take back the small boy. Rory looked more like…himself with that small head tucked against his neck. More alive and real.
What had he asked?
“Ah. Not far, no.” But not…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed BRUH I KNOW RIGHT???
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle I mean, I DID say that was the exception as opposed to the rule, so if you’re trying to counter my argument, we’re actually kinda saying the same thing.
but honestly I think something like that actually exactly what @stephie was going for. The guy either doesn’t know any better or is something of a coward, and the girl is forced…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol, I mean like you gotta work with what you have haha
Toothpick swords are awesome.
@theducktator your duck stories genuinely sound amazing lol
@elishavet-pidyon haha!! your cat and dog kingdoms sound great, and yeah the map thing gets crazy sometimes. I think in me and my brother’s stories, we kinda have a general idea of…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oops. Once again the amazingly brilliant Koshka forgets to complete and submit her RP. XD
Leo
The street was quiet, making him glanced at passing windows to watch their reflection.
Still no agents.
But his shoulders itched with the feeling of something just beyond perception. Irritating. He shoved his hands in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22
We stand together. 🫡 We are the nay-sayers.
I was talking with a friend last night, and we agree with Highscribe that it wouldn’t be good if Kaladin died. He needs to learn to be a survivor without the guilt.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Google says it’s Dec. 22nd! That’s funny, it’s coincidentally very close.
- Load More
