-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed bruhhh lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle For some reason I absolutely LOVED how Sabina called Joseph her son! IDK why but it was extremely fitting to her personality. I really like her as a character, she’s so motherly even after losing Aaron. (that was his name right? lol)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
So…where is Rory? I confused.
Leo
The pounding feet morphed into a gasping scuffle. Leo clenched his jaw, trying to sort out the sounds.
A muted voice. Mask lady? A door. A few footsteps. More sounds he didn’t want to identify. He grimaced.
A loud smack reverberated over the com unit, then m…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Moans*
Nooo, bring him back! What is he doing?!
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Okay y’all, battle plan. Leo is going to be getting off at this next stop with Silvia and Quincy. Those two definitely have had all the violence/stress they can handle, so I’m sending them into the apartment (although Silvia is seriously…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Y’all. I’m listening to music while rolling cookies and I have found a song that’s pert near perfect for Leo (especially right now)
I just need U by Toby Mac
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Leo
And just like that, the lady was gone. Leo looked down at Quincy. Sighed. And retrieved the necklace from the five year old’s curious mouth.
“Play with it, don’t eat it. I thought you were past the ‘everything is edible’ stage.”
Quincy squinted at the shiny thing wrapped around his fingers.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, they cuute.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, you can join if the others are good with it!!
You just killed me, I almost spit out my lunch 🤣😭 He just YEETED himself out of that bus like there’s no tomorrow
Barnes
Rory leapt up, and before anyone could stop him, he barreled out of the bus. He glanced back at Barnes before hurriedly r…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh boy indeed.
Leo
He knew a second before Quincy landed in his lap that something was about to blow.
The kid was about to bolt. And he had no idea where he was going.
Leo should have kept hold on his arm.
Then Rory was rapidly vanishing down the lorry, leaving Leo with a five year old, his little sister in a bloodstained…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
His gaze flickered to the woman, then to Rory, the gears in his head spinning in a blur. He moved.
But not to run and jump from the bus. His hand shot out to lock on Rory’s arm and anchor the kid in place.
“She’s not an Agent.” But not necessarily a friend, despite her soft words. Just the fact that she knew…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
“Sh, not here.” She noticed the boy’s wide, unnerved gaze. She sighed and held out her school identification card. “I only look scary to ward off the real bad guys.”
The bus screeched to a stop, and the passengers shifted and headed on and off. The little group had an excuse to slip away. Barnes turned to Leo. “…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @anyone
First mood board in maybe a year. ;] I put it together quickly and it could use some rearranging and extra pictures, but this is a start. (All images from pinterest)

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol. I have a world-class master watching my every move (I still can’t believe it sometimes), and you better bet he pushes everyone on the mat.
Barnes
Standing behind the children’s bench, holding onto one of the bus poles, Barnes shielded her masked face with a cough as Leo looked around. She didn’t want to start…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ll go! Give me a bit to settle myself irl; my body’s really sore from wrestling and I think I need a hot sock or something. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
For a moment he let himself relax into the lorry’s bench. Let his head rest against the back wall as the whole thing bounced and shuddered down the road. Closed his eyes.
But only for a moment. That nagging something twitched again, sending a chill down his spine. His eyes flickered open, his shoulders…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Sighs*
*Quiets inner philosophical monologue about the difference between gingerbread and molasses cookies*
Eh, it really depends. I don’t often actually forget to RP. Just more forget how long it’s been since I last RPed. Last night? Yesterday? The week before?
I’m on it.
*Snort of laughter*
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Get to work, or I’ll pile you with snow until you’re snowmen!! @koshka 💨⚪ +4 @elishavet-pidyon 💨⚪ +4 @power 💨⚪ +4
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww, it’s Leon. I’m so glad my favorite has finally re-stolen your heart. Seriously. If you can concede to that much, I think I can like Riker as much as Leon.
- Load More

