-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
There are definitely some people even in Christian circles who use dating unwisely. I remember this one gal in my homeschool group who had an obsession with Twilight at 14. Yuckyyy, and unrealistic.
My parents allow me to date for several reasons. They believe it is wise to develop an intuition with guys before choosing one guy…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I can’t wait to work on Project Murcadox, I’m actually really excited. <3 Hehe
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay cool! I’m glad that works well for you and your church community. I bet it also works well for you because you’ve known the people in your church for a long time, so there’s a lot of familiarity. A sense of home.
Your picture of dating definitely isn’t the same as what we actually do in other Christian circles, though.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper yeah pretty much
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, I can just carry him in my backpack and bo human would question it. XD
-
Enid replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Is everything with your CWW account okay, @ellette-giselle , by the way?
-
Enid replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh no. Have you double checked both your name and password? Maybe you’re using the wrong email account? If you can’t figure it out, try replying to any emails you may have gotten from CWW this morning.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper yeah he’d certainly be useful.
Plus it’s not all that different from a ferret so people won’t be super weirded out.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ha, now I remember. I want a banshee, that would be cool.
Well, this is slightly tricky because I don’t date and don’t believe in dating at all. BUT, that is a side point. You’re characters are dating, so lets see. My standards on this are higher then most, so I won’t give you exactly what I would do, but a general…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle all righty!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle I do, I just keep procrastinating cause that’s me. lol.
Remind me what page they’re on, and I’ll do it when I don’t have animation work to do. Which might be around 2 today when my brother has tutoring. But I don’t know.
Either way, I’ll do it today!
-
Enid replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m TEAM SPIES, let’s goooo 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m glad you all like it, cause like I said I literally just threw it together at 11 before New Year’s lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww thanks!
yeah I like their expressions in this one, they came out really nice.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator haha I get that. the plot is really on a book-to-book basis.
@whalekeeper Elwin’s pet is called a banshee! I don’t remember his name but he’s pretty cool.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yep! I definitely like the fantasy creatures best, especially Elwin’s pet (I forget what it’s called). And the Trolls, with their cool backwards aging.
The plot is kind of nonexistent and I’m always screaming at the book, but I’ve learned to enjoy the drama. I actually tend to read a few chapters every week, rather than finishing it…[Read more] -
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
ALL OF THEM
You can keep tagging me. Due to CWW this week, I may want the roleplay as something fresh in between Project Murcadox, so I’m just keeping an eye on this until then. ;]
“I have seasonal depression,” she lowered her eyes.
I was wondering, would you be comfortable sharing whether or not you hav…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow thank you! And yea I remember that scene too. Not sure if that was a high point or a low point in my writing journey haha
Sometimes I kinda want to turn my story back into comic form, but I would not have the patience for that lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow it’s totally all right!! here I’ll write one too:
Huntress and Sniper
The others were right. Trevor was missing.
How had I not noticed that??
Back in Teufort I would’ve noticed him gone in three seconds. It was kind of my job.
Being here relaxing and stuff must’ve really dulled my instincts.
“Hey Azalea, I found a guitar in the s…[Read more]
- Load More
