-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint here ya go!
Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
They were all pretty good.
Were there any character(s) you struggled to connect with? What could make them more engaging?
 Nope, not that I remember.
Did Alan and the other character’s motivations and actions feel be…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aha! I just finished counting up, and I have 15 snowballs. That’s 750 words. I wrote over 650 words today for CWW, so I now have 2 more snowballs to fill, and 26 snowballs to throw.
*Cackles*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae I’ve read of several other characters in Baron’s position….
They’re always interesting, if not a little sad.
Which of your stories is he from?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, but I was hoping someone knew. *Stares dismally at the stack of 38 pages to read through*
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, finally getting around to answering…
Ok so a question about this one…I sort of agree, but what if it’s miscommunication? Like they talk it through but misunderstand each other and that’s where some of the conflict stems from. Does that bother you as much or would that make more sense?
I…really don’t like communication probl…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow yeah it would be HARD
plus I’m not great at dynamic character posing
Sometimes I wanna post a scene or two for some of the other artists on here to draw and see their takes on it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow lol you’re good
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow yeah I have like zero ideas for what they’d sing (or she’d sing and he’d accompany her), I just let her bother him lol
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh….you got me. *Falls face first into the snow*
Poor Dale. He so confused. *Pops up to offer him tea and cookies*
Also…does anybody know how many snowballs I have to write for? I’ve lost count.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s weird how some do, I kind of feel bad for those types of people, although at the same time I genuinely don’t understand why they write that kind of stuff.
yeah it genuinely confuses me–not just that they write it, it also confuses me as to why 13-year-olds write this stuff and no one seems to care.
I did, and it was really goo…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’ll have to do it tomorrow, and you’re gonna have to remind me cause if not I’ll probably put it off and forget lol
Which page was it on?
-
Light replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m so late on this but yess I’m doing CWW again this year!!!
My name was Lightoverdarkness6 last year but I’m gonna try and get it changed to Natalie Gray. I’m so excited!!
-
Enid replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey girly! I made a post on CWW for all the KP people to join, so if you give me your username I can add you to it. ;] Whenever you have the time.
-
Enid posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
Currently working on a new project for CWW. If I don’t reply or roleplay quickly, this is because my week is filled up with competition!
-
Enid posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 (I don’t know why I’m hiding this update with another update, but I don’t feel like shouting things from the hills. XD)
I have been diagnosed with moderate major depression, one point shy of severe. I have recovered a lot since then, but I thought you would like to know, since you gave something similar to Liv. You are free…[Read more]-
Awww I’m sorry girlie *hugs*
I’ll pray for you <3
Thank you so much!!!!
Is it okay if every now and then I bounce scenes off of you so you can check if they're accurate? I worry about being too dramatic or unrealistic especially with mental health like this…
I don't have any questions as of now but I'll let you know if I do!!! Thanks Whaley,…[Read more] -
Thank you, Sara <3 I’m doing pretty well so I don’t want to worry people.. :]
Yes, you can totally shoot scenes in my direction! I actually really appreciate stories with the condition represented in it, especially because I had it for more than a year and can relate to all the stuff. There’s a character in Stormlight Archive that has a speci…[Read more]-
I know that feeling <3333
Thank you so much!!!! I agree, I love stories like that too. Even though mine wasn't severe, I can still relate!!!
Awwww *hugs*
-
-
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
It’s great that you are able to explore those feelings with characters. A phase like that doesn’t feel great but it can open your perspective. <3 (I’m going to shift this conversation somewhere else in a sec) -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Finally getting to this!
Characters:
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
I think they all were pretty good.
~ Were there any character that need to be more engaging? If so, how would be some good ways for me to do that?
Uhhh…..If there were any, I don’t remember. (I have…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
 I remember this one gal in my homeschool group who had an obsession with Twilight at 14. Yuckyyy, and unrealistic.
ugh twilight *gag*
read a whole thing of essays on why it was so bad once and will never call my romance writing bad again. lol.
oh yeah and a contemporary/fantasy storyline is totally okay! I’m pretty sure…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
If you’re talking about CWW, no problem, it’s an optional challenge. :] You should tell your sister, though, that nobody actually shares their stories on the community. You only count up your words and submit the number each time you write. So her project wouldn’t be shown to anyone.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint @rae @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @ellette-giselle @hybridlore and whoever
I have a new project I’m excited to work on this week. Just spent an hour plotting the first half of it, but I’m still ironing out the wrinkles before drafting it. Some of that has to do with genre.
I think it’s going to have a lot of contemporary elements.…[Read more]
- Load More
