-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
hehehehehehehe you fell into my reverse psychology
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yep. I estimate 30% chance survival.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, I hadn’t thought of artwork prints!
*Grumbles* Ugh, you’re so unhelpful. 😡
Dark academia as in this:

And steampunk as in the genre, if that makes sense.
There is no way my study will look this dark, though, or as detailed. It’s probably going to be a more light academia with less wood decor…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Artsy artsy, and glowy too. Much approval. 👍 *Hands you a cup of glitter tea* You’ve both earned it.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @rae @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 @literallyanyonedontbeshy
Hey guys, I’m kind of excited! I have a study connected to my bedroom (it’s one of the reasons my dad noticed the house on the market, because I mentioned the pretty built-in desk). I have cleaned the room and I am currently finding decor.
Does…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
AcK tAke the pUppY awAY, I can’t handle cuteness.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Gasp oh horror*
Actually I’m kinda happy you did that, because now I have an excuse to ignore my actual WIP which is being a pain right now.
*Dusts off snow*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-The plot was good, I enjoyed what you have so far.
-I’d love to get a little more in depth on your worldbuilding, but you don’t need to do that, it’s just something I enjoy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I liked it! I can’t wait for more.
-The violence and stuff I can handle. About the only thing that would raise a red flag for me is what Rath did to Sef’s mom (I don’t remember her name), but you didn’t write that very descriptively and any discomfort I had with the scene was a me problem, not a problem with your writing.
-I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium awww he’s cute!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
“Slothy doesn’t like going to the doctor because last time she had her back pulled out and stuffed full of donuts.”
Did that doctor look like this?
(just a sketch, not an actual portrait)

Cause I TOLD him I was gonna be nice and not let him get caught and convicted for malpractice, if only he behaved.
Stuffing someone’s spine…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You’re good. Have fun with your family and be safe on the road! I love family trips so much. Hope y’all have an amazing time. =)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, okay. The parts you added were actually my favorite and pretty easy to understand
yay!
Yes, they were great! They aren’t the normal way people usually title chapters, and I really like that, it fits with the story well.
I was partially inspired by….I wanna say they were Percy Jackson chapter titles, but I don’t remember too well. I d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator lol that’s their usual dynamic
-
Enid replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I had to share this message I got from my grandma this evening.

…Their house is down the street from us. 🤣🤣 My grandmother lives for socializing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Btw did you see I added chapter titles?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 All righty! I’ll have to write some part of it for you to read.
and yeah I read fast lol
I’ll have to critique it fully tomorrow cause I don’t have time to type out a whole thing but I will get you that feedback!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae oh yeah and Alpha and Silvanis arguing sounds crazy.
why can I see a pair of angry Night Furies roaring at each other as the image of how that debate would go?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae thank you!! Glad you liked it, and yes I can agree the ending was amazing; when I read the original I was like “oh I gotta have this, it’s great”
I actually added the comic artist’s appearance; in the original, it simply shows them all talking and then the doorbell rings, then it switches to a panel of a door, then Scout opening the door an…[Read more]
- Load More
