@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Smiley replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah I’m totally with you
my book takes place on a different earth so it has humans and stuff and I’m not looking to be super descriptive like LOTR XD but I still need some kind of base and I don’t even know where to start
I’ve never done any worldbuilding before XD
so…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @i can’t think rn lol
HEEEYOOO I found this chat and I’m glad cuz I need some help….
I wanna do some worldbuilding but there’s just SOOO MUCH…like where do I even start?
not specifically where do I start meaning, Lands, species, etc, I already know I wanna work on creatures…[Read more]
-
Smiley started the topic kids/teen charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
This is a space where we can talk about any kid or teen charries we have and we can show boards (when photos are working)
I know some of you have a lot of stories focused on teens XD So yeah feel free to fill up this page
also, I want your guys’ opinion on this
I read too many stories where the twelve-year-old acts like a six-year-old, I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @orangearmadillo @whalekeeper @smiley @mineralizedwritings
*totally didn’t just copy and paste tags* XD
Hey everyone!!
Right now, my second draft is over 40,000 words!! I’m hoping to make it at least 60k-70k words. 😬 So I’m getting there. We’ll see if I make it! My…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic I have a serious problem in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I agree with @mineralizedwritings – I am a huge advocate for letting your characters live, unless there’s a clear reason to kill them off. But if you really want to kill a character, like I said, there needs to be a clear reason – and that reason is usually the conclusion of that character’s arc, OR to be a force which gets the ball rolling in…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re welcome!!! ❤️
And also by draft two I mean I never finished draft one, I reached 46k words and scraped it because the plot wasn’t working. It’s a little bit of a different story now lol.
Yeah I totally get that! 🙂
@freedomwriter76 @min
lol…i understand that completely XD I must be on, like, draft 3 or 4 then ᾒ…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @euodia-vision @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @orangearmadillo @whalekeeper @smiley @mineralizedwritings @i-think-that’s-all-of-you
Jsyk, I’m going to take a break for a while on the novella goals, because I’m currently writing a short story for an anthology. I should still be able to keep up with Healer and Zutora…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig posted a new activity comment 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I love telling stories and adding in whimsical things.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Of course, girl!! Glad we can be there for you. 😊❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that scene! So cute!! 😊
I love that they’re trying to get the two together. 😂
-
Janellebelovedpig posted a new activity comment 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings do you keep a daily journal?
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
acancello @awsumfaith @euodia-vision @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @hannahn @hybridlore @janellebelovedpig @landric @whalekeeper @kyronthearcanin @starshiness @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
Hey everyone!! Just a heads up, we have some friends over this weekend, so I don’t k…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I read that and I think “I need a picture of Tauren and Lesli so I can make Minecraft character skins of them and just recreate all the mining scenes”……..lol that’s what happens when you’re listening to the game’s soundtrack while reading it, I guess.
It’s awesome! I like imagining how those mines would look. I’m probably…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XD Aww, so cute
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awww great job!! Love it! Steve…and Alex 😭😭🥹❤Â And oh my goodness, they’ve now got some sinister plotting going on XDXD Awww I wanna see Bucky and Madelene together! That would be the cutest thing ever 😂😍
Wow girl!! Draft two?! That’s awesome!!! And awww I love Tauren and Lesli’s sweet friendship so…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh that fanfic sounds cool! (Especially since it’s a crossover.)
Aww thanks so much! 😊
I mean, I’m probably biased……considering 99% of my writing is fanfictions like that…..
XD I mean….fanfics are just so much fun!! And even more fun that like I’m never going to publish it or anything, so it’s just for fun, there’s no pressure…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll be praying for you! 🙏🏼❤️
Just always remember that your heavenly Father never requires perfection. That’s why Jesus died for you and for the whole world. Because we’re sinful, imperfect human beings, who are in desperate need of a Savior. He’s always there for you. His steadfast love endures forever. 💕
Keep on trustin…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww girl!! I’m so, so sorry you’re going through that. I know that must be hard. I want you to know that you are loved unconditionally by our Savior. You are not alone in your struggles, though at times it may seem like that. I’ll be praying for you and your family as you experience this trial. The adversary knows how much of…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @smiley @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @orangearmadillo @heheh-i-think-that’s-all-of-you??
First of all, if any of you need any accountability help, let me know, because I need some help as well… So you know, we can kinda help each other depending on our schedules.
My goals so…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE I CAN’T EVEN
I’m so excited 😂😂 Are you going to watch it in theaters??
- Load More

Whoops! Forgot these tags:
@acancello @keilah-h
Oh gotcha! 😉 No problem, have fun!!
Alright! I hope you have a good time! 😉
Thats totally fine, have fun with your friends!
How’d your weekend go? Hope you had lots of fun!
We did have fun!! 😊 My friend is actually a writer, so it was super fun to talk about (aka: nerd out over) out books. 😉
*our books
Aw, that’s always the best!!
For sure 😊
Ok!
Love your new pfp btw!
Thanks! 😉 I love it too. 😁 I’ve been waiting to upload it, cuz it wasn’t working for a little while.