@mineralizedwritings
Active 22 hours, 49 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings (I know right?? xD)
Aww I love them!! So wait, how many books do you have planned for all these characters? xD
-
Light posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c @felicity @livingwoodchronicles @HighScribeOfAetherium @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @acancello @awsumfaith @keilah-h @smiley @sarafini @starshiness @whalekeeper @smiley @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @anyone-else-I’m-forgetting-so-sorry-XD
Hello everyone!! So tomorrow I am leaving to go…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 How sad!! 😥😥
Oh wow…..those charries….I feel a bit sorry for them actually. @mineralizedwritings the other one dies…….he’s pretty mean in the end though so while it’s sad, it’s also like “well……he kinda got what he had earned for all that killing……”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley Ha, yeah I can go for both though. (Obviously one or the other–not both at once!! 😂)
@mineralizedwritings Your profile pic is cool!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks so much light!!
You’re welcome!! 🥰
Yeah so the soldiers here exist some 200 years before Tauren and Lesli. I might right a prequel or do a couple short stories with the characters, but they aren’t a part of the main series. It’s just to set up that the world was in a almost sci fi setting, and was getting destroyed by…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wait what scene is your profile pic from?
Lol it’s from Infinity War! Some of Thanos’ aliens are trying to take over New York City, and Dr Strange is not having it. Tony is just kinda there XD The alien is trying to talk, and Tony interrupts him and says “I’m sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Dante
“Which building is your room in? I haven’t explored much here.”
“No idea. Just walked in.” Dante spun around and gestured at the nearest servant. “Oi, you, where do we find our rooms?”
The servant strode over and pulled out a small notebook.
“Ah. Names?” He asked.
The two boys answered as he flipped through t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge Ah, time to meet my charries…..I’m sure at least one of them will have something to say about this development.
“A rock for everything….” LOL that’s a hilarious line.
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @whoever-else-is-here This RP was split into two POV’s cause it made more sense.
Hunter
That man…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic What website should I use? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @smiley @esther-c
Ill have to check Canva out!
I have Snapfish and use it for all my pictures, but never printed a book from them yet, they do have the best prices. Ill look into that!
I am planning on printing and designing it, you know Walgreens might actually be pretty good, I know they are a little…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @calyhuge
Marcel
Marcel tapped Paxton and Wolfie’s toes under the table. “Anyone else wanna float? I could use the practice.”
Above, Sebastian bounced his head back and forth, while humming a surprisingly sweet tune – looking all for the world like a cupid in a badly-directed school play.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @calyhuge
Paxton
Pax watched with wide eyes, head ducked almost entirely under the table, as Sebastian was lifted up and onto Marcel’s wings. The small boy squeaked for a moment, and then slowly relaxed, shoulders lowering as he eased into his new seat.
Paxton poked his head up a b…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Marcel
Before the kid with the purple vial could answer Marcel’s question, chaos – that multitude of senses which somehow simultaneously sharpened his eyes and sent his brain on snooze – erupted from near the cafeteria door.
It was a knightly figure, who crashed in with a…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic What website should I use? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @janellebelovedpig @whalekeeper @hybridlore @keilah-h @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofatherium @everyone!!
I’m taking a break from my WIP and starting a book all about living in the town we moved from, it will have tons of pictures, lots of story’s and tons of memories. Then I will print it and give it…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Dante
The boy Dante had run into stumbled back, eyes wide. He stuttered out several words, hardly any of which Dante understood.
“W-what are you–? I mean excuse my manners I–”
Dante raised his eyebrow quizzically.
“I’m Kaine.”
Kaine was now bushing hard enough to almost match his own red hair. Dante gave a short laugh…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok, here’s part of it
I head over to Mom and Evan. Mom tries to smile at me, but it comes out looking too forced. “Honey, you ready?”
“Yeah.” I try to sound normal, but my voice cracks a little. Ugh.
She gives me a quick hug from her chair and taps Evan on the shoulder. “Come on, buddy.”Well there’s not much 😅 Basic…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Tysm girl!! I really appreciate you writing all that out!! ❤️
So, from where I already started writing, the beginning is just after they find out, and the main character is alone in the bathroom. So yeah, that was fine, I guess, but then I made her leave and go back to the waiting room, where her mom was, anddd 😬 I didn’t…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Anyone want their characters' outfits drawn? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @or-anyone
Hey! If you have a minute, I’m having trouble with this again 🤨 Mostly character interactions. I don’t really know how to write these, especially with the character’s family in the beginning. In the first scene, they’re at the hospital/doctor’s office, where they’ve just been told the character’s not doing well and…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic When Worlds Collide: A Crossover Fanfiction ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Maybe… XD what can I say you opened a world of opportunity XD
Yeah… but honestly I’ve shipped Wanda with a few different people, I’m not really picky for her, Wanda and Bucky is one of my favorite ships XD or Wanda and Steve, or Wanda and batman now
-
Smiley replied to the topic Anyone want their characters' outfits drawn? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
- Load More


We will miss you! Have fun at church camp!💗
Thank you!! Miss you too girl! 🥰
We’ll miss you light! I hope you have a great time! 💗💗💗
Oooh, exciting! Hope you have tons of fun!!
Bye girl! Have SOOOO much fun! ❤