@mineralizedwritings
Active 16 hours, 21 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision
I have the first three chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This will probably be a short book of the series, but it plays an important role
Chapter 1
We’ll say hello again…
What Wanda would give for that to be true. To have her family here, to have her husband here.
Wanda let out…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
My apologies. Perhaps Seb warped away before Katonia could say anything? I’ll say that was his canon response. And thank you for the healing jewel. 😉
We have Paxton, Fynn (I hope I spelled it right XD), Wolfie, Flax, Marc, Seb, and… Lucas! That’s who we forgot.
And I’ll leave starting the next day to you, our…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper GAH MY HEART!!!!
so @everyone, I think I’m probably ready to move on to the next school day.
I’ll probably have it start, for Paxton, with him receiving a notification… the rest of y’all can do whatever but yea.
Who all is in our dorm again?
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c did @mineralizedwritings or someone else have a Charr…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Here’s the current version, sorry if it’s a little messy! I was trying to get out my ideas for each scene without worrying too much over wording. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas!
A few weeks before Christmas, Addison (the main character) finds out that she probably won’t live much longer.
Scene showing i…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
I love that drawing! They look great with the dip pens
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys! With school and everything going on, I’m not going to be on here as much. I’ll still definitely have time to talk, but I think we’re all going to be a lot busier during the school year. I really love having you all as friends and I hope we can still talk a bunch 🥰
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @acancello…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings
Thanks! Sure, I guess I could, though it sounds a lot better in my head, fair warning XD. I’ll let you know when I’m done with it! -
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @smiley @anyone-else
So, I’ve been outlining a bit lately xD The cancer story has turned into a short story I hope to enter in an anthology, and I’m not completely sure about the plot, but as of now Addison’s turning point centers around a conversation with her brother about…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
Here is another character of mine! One of my most favorite… Jean Walton!!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings I’ve listened to a few Skillet songs, thanks to my friend who likes them.
Their song “Finish Line” is kinda the unofficial theme song for one of the characters I’ve “borrowed.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Awesome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Yep, Mandalorian’s pretty great.
My personal favorites are Andor and The Bad Batch. The former’s got some iffy stuff, but it’s got an awesome plot. The latter’s got nothing wrong so far, even though some people complain the characters’ arcs are too flat. (I don’t exactly agree, and I kinda love those charries to death anyway)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings I love that!!!
Tauren’s glasses look great!
Oh, and how are he and Lesli related? I can’t remember.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Phew, good. Glad we found you someone. 😆
Euodia and Godly are legit kidnapping people right now 🤦🏻♀️😂😆
I HAD TO GO TO DRASTIC MEASURES CUZ MIN WAS TRYIN’ TO STEAL HIM FROM ME
ALSO, EUODIA, WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT PFP!? I AM IN LOVE!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍
Ahhhh thank youuuuuu!!!!! I love it so much. 😍 I found it on…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
DON’T CRY!!!
You… you…
You can have his twin, Wyatt! 😅
*gives you Wyatt then runs away dragging Wesley*
but yes, treasure your Reuben
FREEDOM! @godlyfantasy12 is taking all your charries!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings *flips hair.*
Okay okay, if I end up having a favorite of one of the twins, I will release one, but in my defense she didn’t go into detail about them individually.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings XD I asked if anyone wanted to make a fanfic about my story, but the way I asked was this-
Would anyone perhaps like to make a fanfic of the character written by the person whose name rhymes with CodlyLantasy? XD
I thought it was funny sooo yea
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
oops, missed one. XD
THANK YOUUUUUUU
GIRL, THAT IS SO GOOD!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
I feel your pain, Tom Holland’s face is impossible, I’ve tried like five times, and I can never get it
But it looks so good!!!! and the suit is just amazing!!!
Ugh, yeah. This was my first time trying him… not fun.
But thanks!!
Thank youuuu! Yeeeah, they take a lot of practice. XD…[Read more]
- Load More

Yeah I knew it @whalekeeper 😭
👍 I hope you have a great school year!!
Same here, girl. 😉 I totally understand.
Hope you have a great school year!!
@kyronthearcanin @esther-c
Thanks! You both too!
I hope we can talk more also! I totally get being busy with school, I am getting a bit busy myself. 🙂 Love having you as a friend also! 🥰
Thanks girl, you too! 🥰🥰
Aww girly have funn at school! Same probably will go for me too XD
Look forward to seeing what you’ll wright 💙
Thank you! You as well 😉
Heheh 😉😉
Have an AMAZING school year girl! ❤
Thanks! You too! ❤️
That’s cool! Hope you have a good school year!
(I’m homeschooled so my schooling never really stopped lol.)