@mineralizedwritings
Active 10 hours, 51 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Everyone reads for different reasons. I think I’m in a stage of life where I write and read to process emotions, barely for fun. Like I don’t even care too much if writing is similar or too emotional– I just need it. So naturally it felt like something was missing from your writing; but in reality; we probably write/read for d…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Praying for you and hoping you heal and get better soon!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’ll be praying. I’m so sorry you’re having a hard time.
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I will be praying for you, hope you are feeling better.💗
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I hope things get better for you – and I’m super sorry you missed another competition. You don’t deserve it. Praying <3
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
*Comes back days later* XD
Heeeyyy thank you guys so much for the input 🙂
The only thing I could say about it is that I never have felt personally connected to Seb. He’s the only one I’ve read a lot of. He is super cute and quirky, but I never have related to him. That being said, I haven’t read any emotional scene…
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Loved that scene girl! I love your characters!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76
*Points to post above*
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @freedomwriter76
If nobody does it before me, I’ll write the first RP either tomorrow or Friday. 🙂 (tomorrow’s gonna be busy, so I may not get to it. 😉 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Even though she’s beautiful she thinks that she’s ugly because that’s what she’s been told all her life.
If she ever says something self-derogatory in front of Amir, he’s going to be so shocked. 😂 And seeing her sort of red hair is going to surprise him (and @mineralizedwritings Kaine’s hair) since in his country red hair is…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
Hey y’all
I’ve made some changes to a few of my stories
Diana… does anyone remember her? I introduced her to be Pietro’s love interest in my Pietro and Wanda fic
Well… as I learned more about Pietro and his personality, I suddenly felt that she wasn’t right for him
So she won’t b…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ofc <3
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @calyhuge @keilah-h @whoeverwantstogivemewhatfor
I was wondering if you guys might want to help me out 😛
I don’t get very many critiques. Not because I’m perfect, just because that kind of stuff hasn’t been dished out to me lately. I would love to have some more to work with, because altho…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I LOVE how Lesli just embarrasses Tauren with her genuineness XD She can be bold when she wants to. Such a mood, on both sides.
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love that quote!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Of course <3 You should not try to pretend those feelings aren’t there. It will never be fixed all at once. There’s a time to be positive, and a time to recognize those feelings – a healthy dose of both at once.
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’ll be praying for you and your family
I can relate to those struggles
especially with everyone in my family working at home, so it’s been getting more and more tense
but Youth group will be starting soon, and I find hanging out with people other than my family helps me get along with my family (if that makes sense)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m sorry if I sound too happy. Things are not automatically fixed for you. But now there’s something new that helps put a few puzzle pieces together… and I hope that comforts you a little <3 I’m sorry things are still messy, but God’s still there.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That’s amazing!! I mean, sad, but in a good way now, right? ❤❤❤
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings that’s good!
- Load More
