@mineralizedwritings
Active 8 hours, 42 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @grcr @freedomwriter76
Kari
Kari was surprised to see Ottoline when she opened the door, and even more surprised when Ottoline asked if Kari could do her hair and makeup. But Ottoline seemed timid now, and her bow and arrow were nowhere in sight, so Kari opened the door wider.
“Sure,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @acancello @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @grcr @mineralizedwritings
Ottoline
Her hands shook as she fingered the delicate blue fabric. This is for me? She wondered. What kind of person do they think I am? She could never wear that, she decided. This was too beautiful a dress for someone like her. She ran a hand through her tangled ha…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings
Hey guys…
I’m going to be entirely inactive at 9:30 pm, and I won’t be back on until October 4th…. Lane can just tag along in whatever happens during this role-play or you guys can just pretend he isn’t there until I come back (I don’t really mind whatever)…. So y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @acancello @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @mineralizedwritings
Amir
Amir quickly hopped up out of the pile of shoes, bouncing on one foot for a moment as he regained his balance. He pasted on a goofy grin. “I’m fine,” he said with a chortle.
Thankfully, nobody really cared or payed attention to him for very long. But i…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter @everyone
Hey guys! How are you all doing?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @mineralizedwritings
Kari
“Are you okay, Amir?” Kari asked, looking at the shattered armor and the boy sprawled in the midst of it. She wanted to laugh, but poor Amir looked so embarrassed that she bit her tongue.
“Yeah, I’m fine,” he muttered, picking himself up. “I hope that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings Ok, great! Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings yes fan art of anything please lol
it’s nice to know I’m not the only one obsessing over fictional people XD XD
wait, what kind of flipping knives? i spin my pencil around with my fingers sometimes because I saw one of my favorite characters do it with a knife on a tv show once
a therapist also told me it was a good…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @grcr @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @I hopeIgoteveyone
Hugo
Ottolines story was horrible, making Hugos seem simple in comparison. She had been through so much, for so long.
“You didn’t deserve that. No one would.” He said, a bit choked up.
Ottoline looked at the floor. He lost control and g…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer
Woah, a lot has happened. lol XD
Amir
Amir watched, his heart crumbling into pieces as he saw Ottoline cry. He wished he could do something, but at the moment, Hugo seemed to be comforting her instead.
But everything was interrupted by a shake of the house.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings
Yeah I’m good with whatever 🙂
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c
Just an idea… but I think Hans and Anna would be cute together… I know @grcr suggested Anderson Thurman could try to arrange a marriage between Adeline and Hans, but maybe we could use that to our advantage. Neither Hans or Adeline want…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
It would be kind of cool if someone was talking over them and guiding them the whole time, and at the end, reveal themselves, but a talking house is pretty cool also! 😀
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
So I decided to try a Marvel short story… and this one takes place in the What If?
And in case you didn’t know, the What If? was “what if Wanda and Pietro were Peter’s adopted siblings?”
A Bitter Heart
Thirteen-year-old Wanda came storming through the apartment door, tears…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 cool snippet!! oh, and awesome–I published mine on Amazon, I can show you one if you’d like!
@mineralizedwritings that was a great movie for sure!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
speaking of which, I have the first chapter!!!
Chapter 1
A loud noise echoed from the kitchen all the way to Anna’s room, causing pulsing stress through her body. Her body started to glitch. Her hairbrush fell through her hand like it was just air.
Anna walked around her room, t…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @acancello @grcr
Okay Y’all, here’s my charries
I honestly love the period in history so I’m excited
The Harrisons (from an old novel idea set in 1912, but I’m changing that and a few other things)
Kate (29)
A strong yet classy lady, she’s stubborn and has a h…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr
Ottoline
She knew that he was waiting for her to tell him her story. They all were. Her first instinct was to shove the memories away. But he had been vulnerable and shared his. And so she began.
Letting go of his hand, just for a moment, she brought her shaking hands…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That is so good! (Quick question: Is the house itself talking or dose someone have a hidden speaker or something like that?)
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer
Hugo
Ottoline found him within minutes. She did really care for him, his eyes must have made her feel sorry for him. No, he didn’t want anyone to feel sorry for him. Ever.
He sat down by the pillar and tried to stop the tears as she came over, but it was…[Read more]
- Load More
