@mineralizedwritings
Active 5 hours, 32 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re SOOOOO welcome girl!!!! Oh my goodness how could I NOT?!?! They’re A D O R A B L E I was literally about to cry reading that when he told her that she was very pretty he is SOOOO SWEETTT UGH 🥺😭❤🥺😭❤ I just want a Tauren ❤🥺
Awwwwwwwwwwww girl I’m so glad!!! 🥰
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
it’s totally fine! In person life is generally more healthy than online life anyways XD
XD Yeah that’s true
Woah… she’s one year now?!
She is 😭😭
She’s so lucky to have such a loving big sis 🥰
Awww thank you girl 🥰
Stripping the whole plot and starting over is a pretty universal experience among writers it seems… XD
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
GIRL…
YOUR WRITING STYLE IS AMAZING I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
AAAHHHHH I LOVEEE TAUREN AND LESLI SOO FREAKING MUCHHHHH 😍😍😍😍😍😍
@everyone-else-cuz-im-too-tired-to-comment-on-everything-sorry-yall-lol
I love everyone’s writing SOOOOO MUCH!!! Y’all keep going, you’re doing great…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @rae @trailblazer @esther-c
I will not allow this RP to die!!!!
haha
who wants to write the next RP?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
well… you can barely see it… darn.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you so much!!
Lol go ahead and use it for a bit if you like! I’m not terribly attached because it was just a sketchy thing XD
Of course!
Ooooh, really? Well, since freedom’s currently using it I’ll put it as my cover image…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @anyone (y’all can ignore these tags if you want)
This is a full Rina drawing I’ve been working on for a while.

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@esther-c @acancello @trailblazer @grcr @rae @mineralizedwritings
Ottoline
“Ottoline! Where are you?” Hugo’s voice echoed down the stairwell. His voice contained some sort of urgency. “Ottoline!” She heard his footsteps coming down the stairs. “There you are,” he sighed when he saw her and smiled his crooked smile that never failed to make…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
I think Katrin needs a goal. even if it isn’t the typical dystopian goal about overtoppleing the government. She can also pursue one goal, then realize she has to reach even higher if you really want to push the climax. Maybe that’s when she gets a little help from side characters, or remembers the things she has learned ove…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@rae @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
I’ve been working on this chapter this morning…and it feels a little clunky to me. Do you guys have any input that you think would make it run smoother?
Chapter 14
The air was pleasantly cold, nipping the tip of Sef’s nose as she walked in step with Lilitu. The sound of leaves crunching b…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
Oh and as long as the rest of your book is unique it’s alright to have a stereotypical ending. It’s when your book has a love triangle, America as a setting, and rebels taking down the government. If you can add one factor to really mix it up and make it something totally new, it won’t be considered stereotypical (Is it set…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
Something I have heard about in my research about plots is that there’s two separate goals your character has to reach. One of them is said and known about, such as defeating the government, the other is never mentioned but obvious to the reader. Something the character really longs for, a personal goal that is just as i…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
@hybridlore @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @jonas @anyone-else-who-might-have-slight-interest
@mineralizedwritings if you have time
“A little child dashed in without a knock and practically shouted, ‘I heard you got a new sword with a dragon head on it!’ His eyes reminded me of a dragon and I found it amusing that this child did not seem to mind…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
I totally get it.
-
hybridlore started the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else
Hey guys! I know y’all write dystopian too, so maybe you’ll have some tips about this?
I’ve been trying to plot my WIP lately, and I’m having trouble coming up with the ending. I usually pants things, but recently I’ve been trying to at least figure out where it’s going. I’m only maybe a third of the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 (Ok, awesome!) @grcr @rae @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @acancello
Hedieh
As Hedieh twirled around the room with Amir, she couldn’t help but smile. This was so much fun. As the music slowly stopped, Hedieh sighed and let her hands fall to her sides. “You caught on pretty quickly.”
“That doesn’t mean it w…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Okay, I’ll have to read them! I’ll add them to the list, haha.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Aww, I love that!! Tauren and Lesli’s dynamic is one of my favorites. 🥰
I’d love to read the next part!!
I like it! I’d say just spend some time developing his character more if you aren’t sure what you want to go for yet. I develop characters by creating their personality and such, then writing…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore
Do you want me to post the next one? (since I left off on a cliffhanger)
- Load More
