@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
That’s good 🙂 Yes, I totally get that lol. I just saw the drawing!! Kaine looks like he was meant to be a prince XD 😍 I was thinking about putting in my boi who is most likely to be a good prince/royal, but I’m not too sure if I could keep up with another RP XD lol. Maybe sometime this week!
AHHHH YOU HAVE?!?! 😍😍😍😍😍😍…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
*jaw falls off* *quickly puts jaw back on*
THAT IS AMAZING HOW DID YOU DO THAT AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! 😍😍😍Seriously, though, that is so cool!! And the POSE!!
I totally suck at digital art, so apparently I can’t understand how anyone can be good at it lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
S’okay, do whatever!
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Marcel
Marcel scrutinized the new boy and the suddenly flabbergasted Wolfie for a second, then pulled out his entire bag of taffy and poured it over the table. “Candy solves all problems.”
Pax giggled.
Cal kicked him under the table, and he shrugged. “I have another…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
OH MY GOSH GIRL!!!! THAT IS SOOOO GOOD!!!! I LOVE IT 😍😍😍😍😍
Kaine looks like he was born to be a prince ✨
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings AHHHH I LOVE IT!!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 sure! Also, Wolfie is gonna be so confused with Pax and Marcel suddenly being besties XD
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Paxton
Pax frowned a bit, staring at his plate of food as Calvin peered at him curiously, waiting for some sort of answer.
Did he really not know…?
“M-Mother…” Paxton whispered, tapping his fin…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @koshka @euodia-vision @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12
So I’m watching Heartland while I write this XD so I’m in a horsey mood XD
and I realized that there would most likely be stables, and maybe even jumps
Anakin
I read the letter over and over again, I had already put my stuff away but…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper I love them so much 😊 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @mineralizedwritings
Paxton
Paxton didn’t really know what was happening…but…he found it a bit curious, he had to admit.
He poked his head out from the table a bit, glancing at the fluffy-haired blonde and then at Marcel, watching as the two chatted away.
The blonde seemed almos…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
Ok!
Since most of you voted for a character you haven’t met before, I’m adding one! He’s, for once, not from a Bad Batch fanfic (except he kinda is because he’s an ancestor of many of the main dragons in my fanfic)
I shamelessly ripped the non-dragon part of the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper yes we should XD
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @koshka @euodia-vision @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @anyone-i’m-missing XD
So the housing buildings are on campus, but separated from the actual school building
im thinking 4-5 bedrooms per House that way we don’t have to have too many buildings and such.
Again, rooms can be shared IF…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes, I believe so!
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @I-think-that’s-everyone
I think PE was the last elective finishing up their RPs, so now that we’re done do y’all want to move on to lunch?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @whalekeeper @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @esther-c @smiley @whoever-else
HEYA! Anyone wanna help/join me in worldbuilding and character building for book 2 of my series??
-
Kylie replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings They are very, very slow…at least for me they are because I can’t put any weight on my left leg 🙄 Oh well!!
-
Kylie replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings It’s no big deal!! 😉
And actually, the crutches aren’t that hard…it’s more the tedious fact of them that drives me insane. You go sooooo slow! It just kills me inside, but ya know, healing is gonna be slow lol.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 SCREE RIKER AND LEON!! @whalekeeper AHHH CAL SOB @koshka AHHH YOUR CHARRIES AND THE PEARLS!!! @smiley AWWW 😭
WHY EVERYONE WHY?! (Can’t actually say anything tho XD)
ALSO BASTIAN XD XD!!! I think he and Nyx would get along well in this cuz they’re both basically children who throw tantrums every so often lol
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey girl! I’m good! How are you doing? How’s writing going? 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks so much!! 😊
Yes it isss!! I’m kind of excited to write it 😏 I was unsure at first, but after some consideration and some feedback from some other Keepers, I decided to go with it. It affects all three charries’ character arcs as well. Ami falls for Adrian because he’s paying attention to her in the way she wishe…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
so here’s my RP for Edmund,
He’s my fave XD
Edmund
Rebecca looked at me, this was a goodbye. just another goodbye in our tragic lives.
“I’m going to miss you,” Rebecca said quietly like she wasn’t just talking to me. More like everyone she’d ever…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Nice pictures!
@smiley @euodia-vision @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @mineralizedwritings
Okay!
I still don’t know who I’ll include in here, so I want you to choose. I have too many charries I’d love to be……
So would you rather see a character you already know, or a completely new one? I have one who might work well with…[Read more]
- Load More
