@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr
Ottoline
“It’s going to be okay,” Hugo said, his voice cracking. Ottoline barely even heard him. She could still hear Jraldath’s words echoing in her mind…worthless…stupid….ugly, she could still feel the jarring sensation as she hit the floor. It is not okay, …[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr
Oh my gosh guys…Ottoline’s story is so sad, reading it literally almost made me cry (and I wrote it)!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr
Hugo
It was awful to wake up, but even more awful to be woken up by a girl crying out in pain.
“Ottoline… Ottoline!” He said gently touching her shoulder, “are you alright?”
Her whole body was shaking with fright and tears began to slide down her…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @grcr @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer
Ottoline
Tired of the conversation, Ottoline decided to get a breather and sit on the inviting looking gray couch over in the corner. She pondered the past events in her mind. In one day, she had failed to get food, found a mysterious house, met new people, actually…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- started the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Greetings people! 😁
In this role-play, you get to have a major family in 19th century England. Your characters can live in a large mansion, host dances and tea-parties, start drama with other families, and basically live like the people in Pride & Prejudice.
- Remember to follow the Forum Guidelines….
- Make sure to give a…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
*points to post above*
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
I have a new fanfic!!!
Actually, it’s an old fanfic
speaking of which (before I rant) Does anyone have any fanfics that I either talked about or started but then left that you guys would want me to get back to?? (I’m only asking because I should have quite a bit of time on my ha…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @acancello @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Alright here’s mine for day 3
Scary prank
It’s a fanfiction, so uh… only Hannah is my original character XD
Hide and Seek
Hannah walked beside Vision, checking every crevice and closet as they continued down…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @mineralizedwritings @acancello
yep! so it’s official, lol. it will also build drama as the characters either begin to have suspicions of each other or to to the other side of the pendulum and begin to trust each other. (if this is the case, than “Hottoline” will become a bigger deal)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I agree.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @trailblazer
I’d be good with that if everyone wants to! lol
Lane
“Yup.” Lane said thoughtfully.
He put his foot on the ground. He looked off into the distance again. A terrible thought dawned on him, and he squinted. Am I about to stay here all night? No… surely not…
Lane…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love that idea! Actually I was just wondering if we should make the door be locked the other day, but wasn’t sure if you guys would want to do that.
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer
Heres a new part!
=-=-=-=-=-=
A boy in tan robes walked up to Hugo. He looked friendly.
“Hello, my name is Amir. You are Hugo, right?”
Hugo grinned, “Hey, yeah. I’m Hugo. Nice to meet you!” They shook hands.
“It seems like no one knows how they got here, like no one sent…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @grcr @mineralizedwritings @acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76
Ottoline
Learn to trust? Ottoline stifled a laugh. What a ridiculous concept! She watched Kari walk away and a sense of guilt set on her shoulders. What was wrong with her? Why couldn’t she be more like Kari, or Amir, or Lane, or even Hugo, as annoying as he was? Why…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
@acancello @freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @esther-c @trailblazer
I had an idea while cleaning…
I know we are still playing in the Character Party, but what do you guys think about a Pride & Prejudice inspired RP? Like, where we each have a wealthy family who lives in mansion, and we visit and have multiple p…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @mineralizedwritings @acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @I-think-I-got_everyone-XD
Oh and just so everyone knows, Amir is wearing a tan, robe-like outfit that looks wrapped around his body. But instead of being a robe all the way through, the lower section splits off into wide-legged pants. He’s wearing soft s…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @mineralizedwritings @acancello @anyone else
Kari
My phone! Kari, standing off to the side, suddenly remembered. Why hadn’t she thought of it before? If she could call someone, then perhaps they could assure her she was fine, and hadn’t lost her sanity. She jerked her phone from her back pocket, turning on the home s…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lane
“I’m pleased to make your acquaintance.” Lane said. He fiddled with his skateboard for a few moments, but then set it down near a wall. “Well, no… I wear my hat backwards for… well, fashion sake. In Extroit, the country where I come from, it is extremely popular… even if it’s not very practical.”
Lane looked…[Read more]
- Load More

@savannah_grace2009 messed up your tag… ^^^
@grcr I’ve never read or watched Pride and Prejudice, but that theme still sounds like fun! (I did read the Elsie Dinsmore series; idk if that’s at all close to the same theme??) I might be able to dig up an old family from some stuff I did years ago.
😅 yeah… (I don’t know either……)
Yeah I’ve never read/watched that either XD
but could be fun!
@grcr @savannah_grace2009 Yeah I’m willing to give it a shot! I started inventing a family and now I’m getting more inspiration.
Thats ok. 😄
@trailblazer
lol. Alrighty! I might make the starting post in a little while.
That sounds fun! I haven’t read/watched it yet, but to know a bit about it. I may not have a lot of time to join though… but I will try!
Thats alright! Sounds good! 😄
@grcr Are we setting this in England or America?
Mmm… what do you think? Probably England…?
I was sort of thinking England, too
@trailblazer
Yeah….
Oh yes this sounds great!
Okay I’m pretty busy so not sure how much I’ll be able to be on, but sounds super fun!!!
This is a really fun idea!! I’d totally use my MCs’ families. 🤣