@mineralizedwritings
Active 19 hours, 18 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazer @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
Aww guys you’re so sweet! Thanks! <3
I don’t have in person friends, what you see here on kp is about what I have aside from my sister, who I’m pretty close with. And yeah it’s super scary but guess what I just talked to somebody today 😝 and she wasn’t a family member, and I recognized her from my…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I think the main thing is just noticing where the light hits. It’s kinda leathery, so the tiny folds that collect near the edging of each piece have these kind of triangle highlights. Also, the folds move in a diagonal direction. I actually found a really good video on clothing folds awhile ago, and one of the examples was d…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Here’s a new scene I’m working on. Thoughts? Concerns?
She ran across the prairie. She didn’t know where she was going, and she didn’t care. Running helped her to forget…to forget last night, and all the other nights like it.
“Scream all you want…ain’t nobody gonna here you…” she could still feel the welts…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @rae @acancello @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
I’m fine with it, but I haven’t dabbled in fantasy/medieval writing very much so I might not be as active in the RP. Howeverrrr I’ve read some, so hopefully I won’t get stuck too much lol. Kari’s a big reader/writer, so she’s already kinda wondering if she stepped through a…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool!
I try to do digital art… but its kind of hard because I work from my computer using a photoshop-like software and I don’t necessarily have a Wacom… Soo… not really. 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Okay wait…
I’ve been reading some texts about Bucky dreams and it reminds me of this annoying thing that happened
Me and my friend were talking about fictional crushes, and I said mine is definitely Pietro XD and then she texted me the next morning that she had a dream about me and…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi!! I’m so sorry I haven’t been on in forever (Maybe its only been like 3 days, but still a long time 🙂 ) So… I have been crazy, crazy busy. Like, I even went to my first barn dance in my new town and there were almost 100 high schoolers🤯 Personally I love to hang out with people so I went without knowing anyone :D…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @spinner4him @smiley @grcr @hybridlore @whalekeeper @anyone-else-that-might-be-interesed
Ok… I’m so excited because I’m finally sharing my WIP idea for NaNo!!!
I think it’s the only WIP that I’ve actually put a lot of thought into before actually…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, this is annoying, the smaller ones are going through but the main one isn’t!
I’m trying to say that @mineralizedwritings I LOVE the bucky drawing and want to know how in the world you made that armor so realistic!
Annnd, can I make this one my pfp? XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Me like it! The armor and clothing is PERFECT. The face is a little unclear, but yeah, WAY to often I’ve ruined a picture trying to “make it better”. XD
@anyone
What would you guys like to see me draw? You’ve seen ONE drawing and my style is realistic (mostly), and I will take offers to draw someone else’s character if…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @acancello
Kari
A bang from the basement drew Kari’s attention to the basement door. What could that noise be? A gunshot? Her stomach twisted into a knot, and as she looked around the room, she realized Ottoline was missing, and come to think of it, so was that new girl. Alarm bells rang in…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!!
Yeah Hobie’s my favorite so he probably unintentionally influenced the drawing a bit. I love your Bucky drawing! White on black paper always looks so cool.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I get it lol, and thank you for wanting to ask ❤️
🤪
And thank you soooo much for asking about me!! 🥰
How is writing going?
Writing is actually going great!! I haven’t updated my WIP topic or anything like that, but I tend to keep to myself when the ideas are flowing, soooo 😂 When I seem nonexistent, t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
It looks amazing!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
<33
Oh gosh girl same XD 😭❤
Indeed, indeed. ❤️😉
I’d take a Seb as well XD ❤️😉
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re so welcome Min!!! ❤❤
Hahahaha yesss!! If I do Dystopian I’ll def need some advice from the expert 😉 <3
You’re welcome!! Yes!! Ooooo that’s really cool. Yeah I love any and all cute styles of drawing XDXD Manga, anime, chibi, and anything related to any of those 😅😅 My art goals are literally ‘learn how to draw like…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Just floating around, watching people talk, and girl honestly Tauren is so sweet and memorable – definitely the friend everybody needs ❤️😉
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awwwww girl that means so much to me <333 You are too!! I always love talking with you ❤❤
Yesssss everyone needs a Tauren 😭❤
- Load More

