@mineralizedwritings
Active 18 hours, 28 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @trailblazer
By the way, could someone give me a quick rundown of what characters are in here already? How many are there, and what are their names? I think I’ve read it all at this point, so I’ll probably recognize them based on their names, but I can’t remember who is he…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @trailblazer
(I tried to edit this, but it disappeared when I did, so hopefully this doesn’t tag everyone twice.)
So where is the house now? I know it transported them across worlds, but where, geographically, is it? I would assume it is somewhere near a city, since they…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t really know… lol… I don’t think anything is known so we’ll probably have to make it up as we go…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
😅 So… They’ve already done the dance… (I don’t know if they are going to continue any bit more…)
The Queen of Lillen (I think??) has told them that they have been transferred to the new universe/country/world… but she hasn’t said much else. The house has moved everyone already, and they are still trying to figure out…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @jonas @rae
Kari
God, what is happening? Kari silently prayed. Then she frowned. God, I’m assuming you created this world, too, if you created Earth. At least, I hope you did. If you didn’t, and you can’t hear me, then I have a major problem.
Since she became a Christian, Ka…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings lol i keep messing up your tag cause I type too fast
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer @grcr @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
NAHIM
Nahim started awake, ashamed that he had slipped off to sleep in a place where he didn’t feel safe. The house rumbled below him and a feminine voice boomed in his ears. With haste, he put his helmet on and stood, walking over to where two strangers that he had…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Alrighty, I’m adding my second character… My boy Flazzy (just forget his last name for now…)
Flaz is 15 years old and stands 5 foot tall. His jet-black hair is shaved on one side of his head, and it always looks shiny in the moonlight. He has sandy beige skin, a button nose, and naturally pinkish lips. His monolid eyes have a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, that’s fine!
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @rae @esther-c
Ottoline
Safe.
Ottoline never thought that she would use that word to describe her current state of being, but here she was.
Hugo held her close to his side as they watched the stars through the window. It was peaceful. She couldn’t believe that a mere 24 h…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @grcr @rae @esther-c
If you do that, I think I’ll join. My character would just arrive separately though. If people don’t want to change this RP, we could just start Rae’s idea as a separate one.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @grcr @rae @esther-c
Do you guys want me to make them all transfer to the other world Rae was talking about?
Or does someone else want to? I’m fine with either XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Good to know! Thanks so much!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther-c @grcr @trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @everyone!
=-=–=-=-Hugo=-=-=-=
Hugo Searched everywhere for Ottoline. Under the tables, around the food buffet, around all the dancers, and finally, finally, he saw her coming out of the basement, holding hands with Hedieh.
“Ottoline!” He cried out in relief, “where were…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, it’s really small! and 500 is just the population of the town! There’s 12 kids in my class and 120 kids K-12!!!!! It’s kind of crazy compared to some where the graduating class is like 600. There were 6 seniors last year!
You can do something ou don’t like for a little while, and she might appreciate it if you played p…
-
Euodia posted a new activity comment 2 years, 11 months ago
*comes running in*
I know I am not Light but I can’t ignore this question. 😂
I feel like Bucky has become the official mascot of KP. But Bucky is a character from Marvel that at least half of us adore. 😆 (i.e. me, Light, @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings and somewhat @smiley) -
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh okay! Cool! I’ve been wanting to scan my artwork but didn’t know if I could do it with my printer or if I’d have to go somewhere…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What I could really use prayer about right now is fear though. My dad wants my sister and I to be safe, but his way of doing that growing up was to make me scared of bad things in the world. It’s really bad, and one of the lasting effects of his way of parenting, the thing that’s hardest to forgive him for. It’s hard to forgi…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings
I think everyone on here depends on their stories at some point in their lives, so you’re not alone 😊 Even the people who don’t as much. Everyone needs their imagination for different reasons, and they eventually learn how to wean themselves off it.
I definitely have my friend group of characters, tho I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @grcr @freedomwriter76 @smiley
Aww guys thanks so much!
Freedom, it seems like everyone knows about your charries…but since I’m new (and forgive my lack of knowledge, lol), care to share what your WIP is about? I know it’s about WWII, and have read some of your snippets, but I don’t know very much… and your boards are…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m doing…okay, I guess. thanks for asking!
It’s hard for me to force myself to be social, especially with people who I have nothing in common with and who think I’m a little mentally insane because of how much I write (which they might be right…). I’ll talk to myself while I’m writing in class and stuff, so…yeah.
My…[Read more]
- Load More

He’s Min’s pfp and cover image, my cover image, and freedom’s pfp at least once a week (😆)