@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Nice art!! And yes, I love that one with Gabriel. It might be my favorite thing you’ve made
A quick doodle of Baron trying to get back pain at a young age XD
Baron and I have at least one thing in common, then XD
Wait. Wasn’t there a girl named Isabella in Gabriel’s story? I thought they were a thing for some reason. She seemed to really…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
“Well, I was intending to go to the sparring fields before other classes, although I haven’t the slightest idea where any of that is. What about you two?”
Ellis will probably head there too :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Lois
“I, uh, misplaced something. I was going to go searching for it.” Lois looked at his untouched plate, forced one bite of eggs, and then washed it down with his last gulp of coffee.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @loopylin
*Bows in royal Meme Queen fashion* Thank you
The Wilhelm one keeps making me giggle.
I do like that one a lot, hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I like imagining myself sounding like JK Simmons
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
hehe these are great. The Wilhelm one keeps making me giggle. You are, truly, the undefeated Meme Queen
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon Your writing was probably fine I just question myself on everything XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Sorry I can’t tell who Wilhelm was talking to when he asked “are you all right?” If he was talking to Wolf, you can ignore the “yes fine” part
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Lois
Lois blinked a few times. “Yes, fine. I’m Lois. Thorne.” The tension had eased a bit now that the dark haired boy had left. He eyed the empty chair, wondering if he should sit closer to make conversation easier. He didn’t move. He looked at Wilhelm’s friend. “I… I was worried he was going to hit you.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Moth
Moth almost got up right away, but he hadn’t eaten anything yet. He found a scone and spread orange marmalade on top, licking the juice off the knife. He got up, savoring the scone with little bites, and followed Ellis at a distance.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Ellis
The pain in Ellis’ head grew again, stinging the backs of his eyes. He leaned forward, massaging his forehead, then stood.
“I’m going outside for some fresh air.” His gaze was distant and distracted, but his eyes refocused for a moment as he looked down at Moth. “You can join me, if you like.” Then he left the table, pushing…[Read more]
- Load More

