@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 weeks, 6 days ago
@esther-c Hey Esther! How are you doing? It’s been a while since I heard from you!
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 weeks, 6 days ago
@savannah_grace2009 Sorry I never responded to your message girl! The last few months were a little rough but I’m doing really well now. I was just thinking about you. How are you doing? I know this is senior year, right? (That is so crazy. I remember when you were a freshman. I’m also a senior, but I was possibly going to graduate last year and didn’t.)
-
Yeah it’s senior year!!! AHHH
what are you thinking of doing after graduation!?-
Sorry, I didn’t see this message!
I’m not sure, maybe looking into colleges (probably online, nothing big). I’m considering going into some kind of ministry or non-profit work. I wasn’t planning on anything like that, but I kind of feel drawn to it right now.
How about you? How is your family doing?
-
-
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
@whalekeeper wowww
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 3 weeks, 6 days ago
@linus-smallprint Hi again!! Your job opportunity sounds cool!
I’ve been doing great! I’ve missed your stories lol, when the third draft is finished will we be able to read it?
I’ve been working on animation; my dad has a friend who does animation as a side job so he’s been giving me tips. It’s pretty cool. My skills are nowhere near good…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Hellooooooo! Good to see you around! :-p
The themes, messages, character dynamics, the ✨plot✨, everything is starting to come together and becoming what I think Leon and Riker’s trilogy needs for their finale.
Good for you! I bet it’ll be satisfying to finally conclude everything and put the characters to rest, so to spe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Idk, tbh. I think my world has different kinds of foods that are normal but to u they are weird. I’ve eaten live squid before. I like eating live seafood. Is that crazy?
What about u? What’s the weirdest thing u’ve eaten?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
George
George opened the stall door. She gave the mare a strong series of pats, then brushed a hand along the mare’s side, making sure the animal knew where the human was at all times. Spooking a new horse was a surefire way to get kicked.
Onyx’s coat already shone, catching the same glow that lit the stall’s wood grain walls. Georg…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
This is my 6000th post.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 4 weeks ago
Awww cutee!
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 4 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
@anyonewhocares
Lucian now has brown hair because I can’t stop imagining him like that so I might as well change it.
Lucian
When he heard the voice, he immediately straightened his posture and wiped some apple juice off of his lip with his thumb. A girl stood there, with a broom and a bucket sitting next to her. He stepped out of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh awesome!!
…Tho my main villain is a creep and I don’t want anyone to feel sympathy for him, unlike Hans
I’m interested to see him now. Who is he? What connection does he have to our characters? Why is he so evil?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 4 weeks, 1 day ago
I have that image saved already on Pinterest! I should work on this tonight.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 4 weeks, 1 day ago
They’re MINE and no you can’t have them, (insert fandom name) you’ll just put them in stupid gross ships.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 4 weeks, 1 day ago
@loopylin lolllll i might use that
-
Loopy started the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 4 weeks, 1 day ago
I had an idea for an art challenge. Use this base I found on Pinterest to draw yourself holding your charries OR all the charries you’ve stolen from other keepers >:]

idk who to tag @rae @whalekeeper @keilah-h
(Also, feel free to use this topic to post your own art challenges)
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
forgot to also tag @whalekeeper
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
Annnnddddd I disappeared again😂🤪
I am doing well. Tired, working a ton, squeezing writing in where and when I can. I’m bouncing between projects, with writing my Fantasy Series… (that I don’t quite know how to describe without spoilers atm bc a lot of things have changed since I’ve last…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Nice pfp. My sister says I sound like a dying seagull when I laugh.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Oh
- Load More
