@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
For a second, Barnes imagined one of the cat monsters swallowing Mel whole. She watched the girl stroll down the path and pass beyond the tree and ferns. When the last fern stopped swaying from being pushed aside, Barnes stepped off the pavilion and followed at a distance.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Good luck!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Melissa
Mel glowered at the mask lady. She was about to retort with something along the lines of “you’re not the boss of me”, when something rustled in the bushes nearby. She aimed her flashlight at it, and caught a pair of long, twitching ears.
“Oh! A rabbit!”
The creature froze as it was caught in the light. It stared back at…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Didnt mean to ignore this question whoops.
Short answer: yes.
Long answer:
I have opened a dnd manual only like once so I’m probably a terrible person to ask for advice, but I say just make up whatever you want for world building and characters, and then worry about following the rules for things like spells and combat. The books…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
It’s okay!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Barnes skimmed her hand over a cluster of flower bulbs on the pavilion. They looked more familiar to her now than at any other time- maybe because of how their colors grayed by moonlight. “I’m looking for a way back to my city. But I don’t want you to get lost too. You should find your way back before that happens. Not to say…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I love it! You’re so good with colors <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Felicity
Felicity stared. Then she pinched herself.
“I’m… Felicity. Sorry, but, what are you?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin I’ll find you a good picture tomorrow. I was actually going to post a drawing of him.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@keilah-h I don’t remember what Soldier looks like actually, but I can look through the art topic
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Melissa
“I’m exploring!” Mel smiled and put a hand on her hip, trying to look even more confident. Her stick dropped again.
“Did you get stuck here? I’ve helped people get unstuck out of hidden places before. My babysitter got stuck under a pool one time, but I found her and helped her out. You could probably consider me an expert.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
also tryna word it so that he DOESN’T sound creepy about it lol, cause that’s literally the exact opposite of what I’m trying to say with these fics
fan fiction in general needs better character couples and if I’m the one who has to write it, I’m gonna write it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator Young (~6-7 thousand), but it’s cause there is scientific evidence that the Great Flood laid down a lot of the rock layers, “speeding up” the age data. Some are from before, but the majority of them are from during or afterward.
of course, that goes into the whole local or global thing. Personally I believe it had to be global as th…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
literally what I’m writing right now
Huntress: I am GOING to kill you.
Sniper’s mind, although he refuses to admit it: this song
hopefully this doesn’t go through twice lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper that’s awesome, congratulations!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll keep working at it then 👍
(Haha, that’s how it is sometimes. Especially when you have a project you don’t have the bandwidth to pick up for large amounts of time.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Mel didn’t shiver from the cold at all, and her coat wasn’t wet; she bit her lip and studied the garden as if she owned the place herself.
“No. I’m trying to get out of here, actually.” Barnes adjusted her mask by grabbing the chin and pushing up. “Do you mind telling me why you’re here?”
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Guys, my story snippet got chosen for critique for Crazy Editing Week out of a thousand people!! I’m very happy.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Okay, that’s fine.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Is there going to be a new section today? 🫣
- Load More
