@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal I made those kinds of mistakes too. I do them a lot less these days cause I have been told off a bunch of times, but I look back on something I texted or posted and I’m like “sheesh that was kinda rude now that I think of it.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal it’s okay!! stuff like this happens sometimes. It’s kinda hard to tell online what a person’s true intention is. You might’ve said something intending just to point something out, and people might take it as harsh.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
No offense, but somebody has already been called unbiblical for believing in old Earth when we haven’t even defined these terms yet. And I don’t think that’s great. I feel like it’s jumping the gun.
Can somebody define ‘young Earth,’ ‘old Earth,’ and ‘biblical’ please? There are different versions of old Earth, and ‘unbiblical’ is being thrown…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal I’m reading!! I just don’t vote.
I’m sorry that’s happening to you. I know how it feels to make something and like nobody pays attention to all your hard work.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae @freed_and_redeemed looks like you two have the closest beliefs to mine.
Not that I discriminate based on that but it’s just interesting.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Does him getting angry when Julian was all excited about him being the White Knight in the last book make sense now?
Yep.
Did any of it surprise you?
No, I don’t think so. Not really.
Julian and Leon are now in the bottom of the arena.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Huntress
“I’m… Felicity. Sorry, but, what are you?” Felicity stared at Sniper and Soldier.
Soldier stared back at her, or at least, he was looking in her direction, his feathery tail lashing.
“Don’t do that,” I warned. “Staring into his eyes has a good chance of riling him up. Well, okay, it’s kinda hard to see where his eyes are…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help 😔 I’m sorry.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr Did you get it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Awesome sauce
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr Yes! Send it to me at hybridlore079@gmail.com
@theshadow Are you able to get on a laptop or something instead?
@whalekeeper Sending it!
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
You can message me with the link too
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh wait, I forgot about this! When did/does it start?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh no. Did you get the link?
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
To be fair, the Hebrew might allow for a something similar to fathering a nation when it says ‘this guy fathered this guy.’ Which would then not be dependent on time. I’m curious about this so I’ll have to ask my dad, he’s the Hebrew nerd.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
And I totally called the gladiator fighting.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Julian slowly shook his head.
Oh no…
Good section. The new prince’s beliefs make more sense now.
And we got to find out Leon’s backstory!! I’m glad, but… it really feels like you’re setting it up for him (and Julian?) to die. 🥺🥺
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator glad I could be of assistance!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I don’t care too much either way. It’s not important to the Gospel or to proving the Bible.
The Bible implies a young Earth but doesn’t explain it outright. The Earth scientifically looks like it’s old but there are inconsistencies.
Jonas pointed out starlight. God wanted the lights to appear on the fourth day. Could the fourth…[Read more]
- Load More

