@mineralizedwritings
Active 22 hours, 20 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@theshadow @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @theducktator @keilah-h
New chapters!! There’s a bundle of them, but yes, this is the end. 🥹
Let me know when you’ve finished, and I’ll try to put together some questions about the larger arc of the book.
Thank you guys so much for reading! Your encouragement and comments have been…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Rallascant
“Rallascant Cottontail, at your service.”
He gave a small bow, and tipped an imaginary hat. Then he straightened.
“Well, I’d better hop off then. If you ever need help, just call.”
And with a wink, the imp was gone.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hi I know I should be working on my actual wip, but role playing is less scary
Lois
Lois blinked. It was the only expression visible on his typically deadpan face.
“I don’t remember,” he responded. He paused, seemingly looking for the right words, before asking, “But did you ever get into fights with your imaginary friend?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
*disappears again* -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
*crawls out of my hidey hole*
*drops art* -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

A manatee
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

The back of a van
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

Sandpiper
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 3 months ago
I’m going to try this again because he’s been active more recently. Dear wizard of the KP realm, @reaganramm … If thy soul is present, please respond to us, dear sir. Or don’t, if you don’t like to. We would simply like to know how you are and who you are.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
If you’re bored and wanna talk, feel free to respond to this post. Sometimes summer can feel like such a social dry spell, ironically. (Or not ironically? Since the metaphor is so apt? I don’t know how to use ‘ironically.’)
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Aaaarrrrttt! First of all, the siblings are very cute and the different nuances in design for each sibling are *chef’s kiss* The other two drawings are fun too. Your style reminds me of metallic materials and art, probably because of the way you highlight hair.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
It is.
Though why didn’t he have many questions for Jonathan about how he got there?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Good chapters!
Evan and Elias were hilarious. I love the team. And we got to see Jim again!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle I see it!
- Load More


Hi. Life is dull and I keep getting sick. I don’t know what to do with myself and I’m beginning to panic because summer is almost over and I haven’t done all the goofing off I meant to do, and then between school, dance, and a job I won’t have any free time, and I’m going to be an adult in two years, and then I won’t have any free time ever, and I…[Read more]
Aw, I’m sorry you’ve been stressed out. 😕 I get it; summer is equal parts fun and discouraging when you realize how much you haven’t done. It’s the same for me. Other than improving my health and learning the theremin, I haven’t done much. I’m finally working on driving, but even that has been slow.
I feel like it’s very easy to feel lonely, too,…[Read more]
hiiiii *clears throat* I’m on again lol XD
yk what, I need to get off again sorry hehehe
but anyways here’s my email so you can email me XD
simonasavage68@gmail.com
Got it!!