@mineralizedwritings
Active 20 hours, 43 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
I am aliiiive! The surgery room scared me at first but the general anesthesia was actually such a lovely nap. As someone with vasovagal syncope, the IV was totally worth it. 10/10 recommend.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@grcr I’m good with that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@grcr I just found this forum, and while I’m gonna wait to put in a character until you’re done with Ellette’s (I bet it’s gonna look great, I can’t wait to see it), will you be able to do one of mine?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Lol. I’d be very curious to see my dear Hobbes as a Changeling-Ailurid cross. I think that’d be super cute!
I’m going to draw that sometime, it’d be cool.
Or I’ll make him in Heroforge and show a picture to you.
Probably both.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Characters:
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
I think they were all really good.
~ Were there any character that need to be more engaging? If so, how would be some good ways for me to do that?
I noticed some people said that Jonathan’s team needed to be a little more differentiated, but I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Sure did!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle ugh I hate it when that happens.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@rae wow, those look amazing!!!
The stripes and slitted eye on the cat cowboy are making me think “oh, a Changeling” lol
(even though he’d most likely be an Ailurid cause y’know, cat. Although being a hybrid isn’t out of the question.)
And the envelope is so cool!! I actually like the dragon.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Or when you’re on again.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Okay, I’ll put my email on my profile real quick!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
actually I don’t have your email…for some reason I thought I did XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Kathleen was the one who helped me publish my short story on the website…so that’s the only reason I have it
i can email it to you if you want!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness I have Kathleen’s email too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d say contact Josiah first. Or you could contact them both at the same time….
Girl you just unlocked a new fear that KP will one day become outdated and stop working *cries* and I’m so scared that we’ll all lose contact…that would be so saddd
I agree, something needs to be done…
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Also, I find it funny that @kingdompen is a legitimate tag. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Y’all, who should I contact first, Daeus Lamb or Josiah DeGraaf? :]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Praying!
- Load More
