@mineralizedwritings
Active 2 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Y’all, I have a character who is essentially an Addams, except she’s a macabre circus girl. She wouldn’t join the bullies, but she might cause trouble – like if they bullied someone, she might stuff knives in their bedsheets or something.
Other than that, I can’t contribute any bullies. Most of my villains are adults.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
OH, and I’d like the uniform without the uniform cap bc of Riker’s hair🤭
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Whenever you have time, could you draw my boi Riker? 👀
Name: Riker Franz Schind (you can just include his first name, lol)
Age: 26-27
Gender: Male
Clothing: Black WW2 Era SS/ Totenkopverbande (Death Head Unit) 1st Lieutenant officer uniform (I can provide pics if needed)
Time period (Or the time period…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I will write for this later, my actual project is calling my name :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Little sister, sleep-talking on her bed twenty seconds ago: “I’m going to be here for the rest of my liiiiife…”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I just couldn’t resist the character backstory!
Understandable. My family is kinda questionable.
You could have a coal-miner or a minister if you wanted because those are my Welsh ancestors (mostly coal miners though).
Oh no, poor miners 🥲 They did the diggin’ for my great-grandfather’s jewels. Well no, just coal, but that’s what I i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Dad leans over and whispers in my ear after conducting a wedding: “They’re shipped.”
…
Me and @calyhuge at camp a few nights ago, staring at the sky.
Me: “I used to know the stars…”
Cal: “I used to not care about the stars… I still don’t.” *Bursts into guffaws*
…
“I looked at a guy through the car window. I ate lettuce at him. He was…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
We’ve had a ton of people circling through, but only a few have stuck past a dozen entries. Umm.. for bullies though, we’ve had a ton, especially from @godlyfantasy12 – although I wouldn’t steal from her cast. She had two winged bros and their evil headmaster mom. And I think Freedom had a whole gang running.
I think it’s a good idea to have a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
His father is a jeweler for Al Capone (time-place warp guys).
BRUH you rippin off my family history!! 😮🤣🤣 Am I supposed to make up a fancy Welsh lord for one of the teachers now??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae I have the perfect creature! I’ll introduce it tomorrow.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @theducktator @theshadow @rae
When you plan to RP and then get slapped by life….
😭So sorry guys
I’ll be gone for the next two weeks, but I’ll try to do a quick one
Mind if I throw in an animal chase or something?
EVERI
The man named Sniper led them towards the forest, leaving half the group behind. Everi far preferred this op…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey guys!! I just discovered this character creator online and I really like it! It’s pretty customizable and I’ve been able to make the avatars look a lot like my own characters. (And for you fantasy writers, you can choose unnatural skin or hair colors and add ears or horns. 😉 ) Just wanted to share the link if y’all want to check it out!
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, thanks!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
These characters sound so cool!! What’s the story about?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yay, yay, yayyyy!!!! I’m so excited for you!!! 😆
Writing’s going pretty well! I’m nearing the end of the first draft to the novel I’ve been working on over the summer, but it’s not quite at the word count I want yet. I wanted it near 60k-70k, but it’s probably going to be 50k-55k once I finish it. 😬 The pacing is a little ro…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae not a problem!
I don’t have time for another RP though so I’m gonna have to save it for tomorrow.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae awwwwww they’re sooo cute!!!!!!
@freed_and_redeemed you asked how my writing’s going? Well, I’ve been writing almost non-stop on this fanfic I have. It’s like 80 or so pages so far, and I don’t even know why I have so much drive for it…..lol
I intend to finish as much as I can, despite the fact that the series I pulled the idea from…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow nahh it’s fine!! We needed some activity round here lol
Sniper
Trevor turned to me. “We’re ready, lead the way!”
I nodded and led the team out into the forest. “Since most of ya didn’t look like you wanted to go lookin’ for beetle grubs, we’ll be huntin’ mammal prey. Do all of ya know ‘ow to do that?” I took my knife and hacked at…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle I am a simple person. I see the word “sniper.” I am immediately obsessed. The last two characters I met carrying that job description stole my heart and still haven’t given it back.
so yeah, Ron is amazing already despite the fact I know nothing about him.
I know nothing of Jack either, but I already feel sorry for him. Evan…[Read more]
- Load More
