@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I really do understand what you mean about external conflict though
Def the 1st book had the conflict with all of the war things, all of the antagonists, resistance, etc
The 2nd book has external conflict mostly involving tension between people, alcoholism (for Leon), fights, acted upon hatred, etc
Like how in the second book,…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’ve actually heard a lot of authors say internal is harder, and I don’t understand it 😂 External is sooooo much harder for me. It wasn’t as hard in the 1st book, but Hans was a huge contributor to that
lol, you’re good. Ik you don’t know my book as well, so you’re fine XD Def noted what you said about external…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Oh my goodness!!!! 😍😍 I love him!!!!!!!!! Ty so much!!! <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Congratulations on publishing your novel! Is it through Amazon, or what? What’s it about?
Okay, awesome! Thanks!
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I LOVE it! Thank you so much!
-
freedom replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Mmmmm
Aragorn from Lord of the Rings is currently stuck in my head 😂👀
You could draw him if you wantedOr I can pick one of my charries. But Aragorn is 💯 stuck in my head rn😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Aww your chibi style is adorable <3
umm does the character have to be human?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re up next, girl! I’m not sure which of your charries to choose XD Is any particular charrie sticking in your head right now? Or just any fictional character in general?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Hope you like her!! I wasn’t sure what tone of tan her skin was. Regardless, I love her name and vibe.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oof lol, I missed hard with the Riker ideas. 😂 So you’re sticking with the same internal ideas throughout all three books? Is there, like, a clear turning point at the end of the first book, so you know where to move forward? I’d guess you included some revelation/change with both guys, so you could start there. Then make a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Surviving summer in the south 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Let’s try that again . . . @ellette-giselle
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette_giselle
If you’re not too busy, I would love a drawing of one of my characters! The same one I gave Whaley, Noa Montero. I can post her description here in a minute…
Also, I can’t remember if I introduced myself before… sorry if I haven’t. I’m hybridlore, a homeschooled soon-to-be-junior and I write YA science fiction. It’s nice to…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
I have the final cover designs *rubs hands together* Things are happening, y’all
-
Oooh, is it an artsy cover or a fancy photography cover? Simple? Complex? XD
-
It’s fairly simple but maybe a little fancy photograph cover and very eye catching.
And girlllll, the Blurb Amazon wrote based off of the one I wrote and sent them🤩🤩 it is absolutely fabulous. Both of my parents and someone here on KP I shared it with all agree it sounds so freaking amazing 🎉🤩-
Niiiice, congrats!! 😘 Keep it up, and just picture that cover whenever you’re tired of the process.
-
-
-
🥳🥳🥳
-
💖💖💖💖
-
-
Sweeeetttt! Can’t wait to BUY your book!!!!!!!!
-
Ty so much, girl!!! 💖💖 I can’t wait until everyone gets to read it 👀✨🥰
-
-
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Long story short, External conflict is not my forte. I much more prefer internal conflict😂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Ty for the ideas, girlie 💖
The ideas for Leon are def more for his 2nd book
Tho he still struggles with grief, remaining pain, and still his PTSD (Riker also still wrestles with PTSD, both from the camp and from his abused childhood🫠😅), he’s left the vengeance behind, leaving the men that harmed him in God’s hands
and as for Riker,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Congrats, the cover looks so cool!!! Writing a whole book is crazy committed✨🤩
Oh lol I can give you some ideas!! Plot is always hard 😝
They might not be along the lines of what your goals are, but just some thoughts. External conflict doesn’t have to be super action-y, it just has to be a character taking…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yayyy!!!!! That’s so exciting!!! I’m so happy for you Ava!!! 🥳 *cake for everyone* 🎂
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Oki I have a doodle for you! I enjoyed practicing line hardness, since that’s a weakness of mine. So your charries helped 🤣

- Load More
