@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
This is still a serious topic though, I agree with you. I’ve seen darker on this website from a graphic perspective. Not to attack Godly, but she once posted a roleplay with a rather disgusting abuse description. I had to skip over it for my little sisters.
The abuse topic is strange to me. I feel almost numb to it because we’ve talked…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I didn’t mind that new revelation because it was barely mentioned. It goes right over a little kid’s head. And a Pythonos/Payne baby is an interesting challenge.
But I understand @keilah-h because the age at which you learned about these things makes a difference. If a teen writer is new to real-world dark stuff, they like to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Y’all…I have to hurry up and post the next chapters so you don’t think I’m just a psychopath teenager…
heh..heh…
Chapter 9
Strange Magic
Lilitu stood at the edge of Farnbron Brook, trying—and failing— not to gag.
The smell was especially bad tonight.
It was always worse during the warmer months, and now it was the middle of sum…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
If you don’t mind me asking, are you over 16??
Ummmmmm
…
…
…
I’m 14 and don’t turn 15 until September…
…
I hope I’m correct in assuming that the book will be 16+ as well because oof……that may be the darkest thing I’ve ever seen on this site……
I don’t think I’m going to have it be 16+, more like 14+ since that’s how ol…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Anyone who wants to follow me on pinterest click this link (I have a private account so the only people that follow me or can message me have to click the link)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed your book is next. Lol.
@ellette-giselle you have published books too right? Where can I get them?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I bought your book!! I finished it a few minutes ago. It was AMAZING. There were a couple of editing errors, but honestly I could look past those. How many do you have planned for the series, and when do you think the next one will be coming out?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I wouldn’t mind helping if you need it! Though I’ve never written out a full blurb before
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yay!! I love it!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @koshka @grcr @theducktator @highscribeofaetherium @anyone-else-idk-lol
I (finally) made a Pinterest account! Even if y’all don’t have Pinterest, you can check it out here(just delete the space after the h; I know KP doesn’t like links, so😂):
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sniper
Fairy had done some fine work, in my opinion. The creature fell at her feet, dead.
Silvanis came to her and kissed her forehead suddenly, lookin’ up at us, startled, when he remembered he wasn’t alone. “Uh, you guys didn’t see that.”
I chuckled. “No judgement ‘ere, mate. I’m sure we’ve all done somethin’ similar.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle ooh your blurbs are nice!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
That’s sooo awesome!! I love the art!! I’d recommend softening the word color though, the black is a really sharp contrast with the pale cover, but I think it’s amazing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
also @rae Tenz is awesome, terrifying as he seems….
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyone ok! I’ll introduce the character tomorrow cause I don’t think I have time today…..sorry!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 3 months ago
I think it should be done however enhances your reading experience, but I prefer to look at the map for a while appreciate the art a little, then hope it will help my mental geography during the book but really knowing that when I look back at it later I was completely off…
😂😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle bruhhhhh that’s so true lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
also that’s so sad how Sef’s dad just left. But I can’t say I haven’t done the same. Something similar happened to the protagonist and her twin brother in my current WIP…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Snake’s teeth.Â
(don’t mind that it’s just my personal expression of surprise)If you don’t mind me asking, are you over 16?? Because man, that chapter with what happened to Sef’s mom is a DARK thing for a young teenager to be writing about.
I hope I’m correct in assuming that the book will be 16+ as well because…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
So, on the front cover, I agree that the title feels a little cramped. Maybe enlarge it a little and move your name to the bottom?
Also, I would remove the “By:” and just put your name. In my opinion, it feels more professional, but it’s up to you if you like that version more.
The cover illustration is beautiful!
On the back,…[Read more]
- Load More
