@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol I think I remember seeing that somewhere.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 no, I don’t think you should delete it, per se, especially since it’s so important to the story, but it would be a good idea to clarify with a trigger warning in the beginning, like I said. Or have it happen long before the story starts or something.
I will admit something similar is in one of my WIPs, but I never make any…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
If you want to share your plot outline and story details, I could try to help you with a blurb!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
6 or 7!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
No no no! You didn’t offend me! I just felt bad for posting it XD
And you’re good I wasn’t upset or offended at all…I just you know, felt bad, and I’m sorry if that scene made you uncomfortable :/
I’m just saying that if I had picked up your fully written, published book and read it through, I might’ve felt a little iffy about the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @everyone else in this discussion
Sorry if I offended you. I didn’t mean it that way.
I don’t mind that the scene’s there, and I appreciate that it wasn’t graphic at all. I’ve seen worse. (do you know how GRAPHIC high school anatomy books–CHRISTIAN high school anatomy books–can be in the reproduction chapter??? UGH!) My…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
hmm I was taking a break, but I have nothing to do for the next three hours so you can give me a description if you want
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
7 looks so nice with the boxed section on top. You could even try something similar on the bottom with your name, but this still looks good.
-
whaley replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I agree with every single thing you said. 🙃 And thank you, I’m glad you agree with me that she’s looking for some recognition.
What I would ask is who is she trying to get approval from?
I don’t know her family too well, but I’m sure she realizes her parents wouldn’t have a good reaction to so much serious material in her work.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
1, 2, and 7 are my favorites.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you for reading them!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means a lot <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I think I’m going to keep it the same for now, and then change it if I feel like it XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
you need people to believe in you, even if you can’t sometimes. I have low self-esteem sometimes and I need my mom to put me back on track. If we tell ourselves we are worth nothing, that’s going to have mental consequences later down the road.
Yes yes yes! That’s exactly what I was going for!
As someone who completely relates to Sef…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
You believe in me when I can’t believe in myself.
Not to downplay Ellette’s opinion 😅 I didn’t really mind this part. To me, when I read this part, it’s more about the value of self-worth. You need people to believe in you, even if you can’t sometimes. I have low self-esteem sometimes and I need my mom to put me back on track. If we tell o…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@anyone
Chapter 11
Wolves
“Sef?”
Sef looked up from sweeping the floor, and saw Neveah standing in the doorway.
“What is it?”
“We’re forgetting something,” Neveah smiled wryly.
“Forgetting something?” Sef repeated, confused.
“Yes. We’re forgetting to think of names for the child.”
A knot of anger grew in Sef’s stomach.
“We’re going to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I forgot about this. I might join if it gets started, but I don’t have any ideas for what to do next.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
This phrasing sounds a bit awkward.
I’m cringing…
WHYYY
apparently I didn’t edit it as well as I thought…
Ooops yeah I’ll fix that.
That’s a lot of “that”s.
NOOOO I’M CRINGING AGAIN
what was I thinking?!? I just committed a crime…to use the same word three times in a sentence…how could I?!?!
By this point, you’ve managed to conv…
-
whaley replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow @anyone
~ Mentions of several sensitive topics all at once, sensitive people should not read ~
I really want to give an example of a too-dark story idea so Shadow doesn’t feel too bad about the atomic bomb idea.
I know a girl who is writing a fanfic love story. In it, the guy gets sent to war before making a proposal. Many of his…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks that makes me feel a little better!
And I know it’s weird that I’m only 14 and are writing about this kind of stuff…
And what’s even more strange is that I was never ever exposed to violence or horror movies or bad books as a young child. So at eight years old when I started writing about slavery and…[Read more]
- Load More
