@mineralizedwritings
Active 19 hours, 17 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 whoa, cool!
also here’s my next creature (turns out I also drew an Ailurid! I forgot about him):

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
here are the characters! I have to do one at a time.

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank youuuu! That makes me feel a lot better about my worldbuilding because I feel like I suck at it XD
Let me just info dump about the trees (don’t read this if you don’t want to, it’s a lot)
So in my story the trees are intelligent, thinking beings, and are often used as Messengers of the Great One (God). So since Azazel killed the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
omc I am sooo sorry! I just haven’t been in an RPing mood and keep forgetting about this or procrastinating XD
Not that I don’t love RP’ing… I love it with everything in me! It’s just sometimes I’m not in the mood or in the mood for other things more. Does that make sense? Not that that’s an excuse…sorry I feel bad 😕
yep we…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 You’re welcome! I love worldbuilding like that! The Andromedans and Erstonians are cool, and I like your sentient tree idea.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow!!! That makes me so happy you read through that whole thing! because even i probably wouldn’t have that long of an attention span XD XD
I forgot to mention Erstonians.
Erstonia is a country that’s across the ocean from Andromeda.
The people who live there are diverse in appearances. There’s no rule for skin, hair, eyes, etc. Some…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Heyy!
I had to temporarily quit horseback riding and anything to do with physical strain (the doom of an active farm girl teen) because of three tick-borne diseases right after each other. Didn’t help I never had been on antibiotics before so my immune system was not pleased. Oh, and NEVER bite down on Doxycycoline (if I’m spelling that cor…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you’re in the middle of typing up a fanfic and you have to look up “Will you die from a stab wound to the shoulder” and spend the next like 5 minutes reading what will or won’t kill you in the event you get stabbed there
I need my character to NOT die before the medic arrives lol
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*HUGE HUG* Girl awwww hahaha😝 You’re so sweet❤❤
Yes my life’s been busy too! but instead of actually taking a break from KP and writing…I distract myself with being busy with KP XD not the healthiest thing to do but oh well lol
Oof yess, I’ve done that before too 😅 But girlie if you ever feel the need to step away for a few…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
There can also be hybrids of the different species. Like I said, the main character is half-Changeling half-human, and she in turn marries a crocodile-tailed Argonite. I also have an Ornithiform-Arcturan couple.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I love all of them! I also like how they’re all basically human but with powers and different colored skin–that’s typically what I end up doing too. And don’t worry, my creature rant will be long also.
@linus-smallprint You asked, I answered! Here’s a description of each creature straight from the fanfic I made them…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin awww Kermit!! That’s cute!
and nice drawings of your characters, too!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww tysm!! Hahaha yes, slowly getting there😴
Oh my goodness I’m so sorry girl 🥺 That sounds so scary!! I’m always here if you ever need anything. My grandparents yesterday were actually just talking about when my uncle had Lyme disease when he was a teenager and the doctors gave him an antibiotic that cured him.
Keep me…[Read more]
-
Light and
Ruth are now friends 2 years, 2 months ago -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium BWAHAHAHAHA LOLLL
I don’t need context lol, I can imagine it
-
Light replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 2 months ago
😂😂
post scenes and break hearts. That’s what I do. And I do it very well, if I do say so myself😝
Oh my gosh girll 😂😂
jkjk
but I do think I break a lot of hearts on here
You do🫠 Yes, you do it quite well😂😭 I don’t think my heart is fit to be called a heart anymore after reading Dietrich’s fate…and Finn’s…and J…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey there and welcome to KP, Ellete!! I know I’m super late to the welcome party, but I saw some of your posts and you sounded amazing and I wanted to come meet you!! (Btw I absolutely adore your name, its beautiful ❤)
I’m Lightoverdarkness, or just Light, (although my real name is Natalie and sometimes I’m known as Nat, but…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS LIGHT!!!!!!!!!
You’re fine!!!!
I was starting to worry about youÂXDXDYes my life’s been busy too! but instead of actually taking a break from KP and writing…I distract myself with being busy with KP XD not the healthiest thing to do but oh well lol
Oof sounds fun but I bet you are soooo tired! I always…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
Here is a list of the races in my book. Note that each race listed appears human except for the color of their skin, hair, eyes, and blood, and their powers of course.
Azer: Azers are pyrokinetics and can create and manipulate fire with their mind. It isn’t just the cliche “can shoot fire from their hands and from…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @grcr @smiley @whaley @godlyfantasy12 @rae @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @anyone-else
Heyyyy everybody! 🫶 I’m so sorry for disappearing from the face of the earth for a few months😅 Life has been crazy busy! I just got back from two back-to-back summer…[Read more]
- Load More
