@mineralizedwritings
Active 16 hours, 4 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr just one!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I can still break the record with you guys! Just give me a specific date and I’ll come back for that time!
-
Smiley replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
For one I love ittttttt
For two
I know the focus was on Steve and Bucky but I just can’t get over the fact that tony called it a waste of time to look after an orphan while Pietro and Wanda were right there!!!!!Let me at him!!!
lol, I did love it though
I’m currently working in a Disney descendants fanfic
It’s been…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!!!! (:
I like being a sneaky time-traveller. (Huh, apparently we Canadians spell this word with two ‘l’s. Good to know.)
Ohhh that’s interesting!!!
Since I’ll be leaving KP for a bit, I won’t be asking for any more critiques but I’ll leave you the link in case you or anyone else wants to read it for funzies. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It is as if the USA President adopted a baby dragon and pretended it was a dog in front of the FBI.
I love this. So much.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Thank you! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok Im not letting this rp die. Time for some cringy romance.
Lois
“Yes! Twelve to zero! Hey, why aren’t you throwing your pine cones? You’re making this too easy for me.”
Lois stared down at his shoes, which were dangling several stories above the sidewalk. After a pause, he chucked the pine cone in his hand as far as he coul…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae Random life check…how are you doing girl?!?! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Funny you should mention it because I just had a complete mental breakdown…
A social situation didn’t go very well and I got some super bad thoughts about myself and was beating myself up BIG TIME cuz I feel like I blew one of my only chances to get into a friend group. UGH.
*wipes away the last of the tears and tries to stop…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
It might be that you are so used to picturing Aaron’s personality, that your sub-conscience assumes Aaron is known, and thus forgets to describe him.
YES THAT’S WHAT I WAS WONDERING TOO OH MY GOODNESS! I also relate to that XD
The fiercely loyal bit is what I find unnatural. He only met Aaron a week ago, and up till t…
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
My goodness Whaley!!! You put into coherent thoughts what I’ve been trying to say this whole time XD XD I wish I could convey my thoughts as well as you lol!
No prob! And no bad thoughts from you about yourself!! I only convey thoughts well through journaling/writing :] Trust me, if you knew me irl, I am quite slow with my t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
My goodness Whaley!!! You put into coherent thoughts what I’ve been trying to say this whole time XD XD I wish I could convey my thoughts as well as you lol!
I have written 63 full length novels and countless short stories… so that’s saying a lot
HOW. LITERALLY HOW. I haven’t even written ONE full novel. I’ve onl…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry Sara, I tagged you in the above message instead of Ellette. So if you get an extra notif, that’s why. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
oh nooooo!! Say it isn’t so!!
I’m sorry 😭😕
I love Aaron so much!! He is my secret big brother, and now he’s under attack!! Ok, I will try to take into consideration what you two have been saying. It’s going to be hard, especially since he’s perfect in my mind, so it’ll be tough to figure out how to improve him.
It might be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae ok!
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aight I’ll resurrect it with some ranting
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @godlyfantasy12 (Asked for tags but she’s gone 😥)
I’ve never gone crazy over my own characters because it’s not my personality I guess. But I just want to say, I have a semi-new character relationship which is actually my favorite right now.
In one…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 Would y’all believe me if I told y’all Riker was going to be the villain in the original idea for Freedom’s Fire? 😂
-
Honestly, I’m not totally shocked. I can see him turning into the type of villain Alpha actually is. Driven by fear and grief. Ofc, I’m pretty sure that’s not the type of villain you had in mind for him since most his grief comes from him being a man who cares, but if he were to turn villain…
Actually, that might be a great fanfic AU…
-
WOW. Yeah I can see it…but it’s so weird to think about!!!
-
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
It is!! I will probably post some more ideas soon.
I also don’t think everyone needs my advice/ideas because each person thinks in their own way. But I don’t know who will randomly see this topic and be helped by it. So again, anyone can give tips here because it might be of use in the future.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I like the Twins’ cute scrunchy noses
- Load More

This moment…a haze of purple mist, whether mist of mountain or morning meadow, I’m unsure. Sometimes night suddenly falls, with moon dodging behind cloud and stars shimmering like glitter cast over a dark cape. Sometimes sun rises, glistening with silver sheen as it reflects off of the dew droplet upon the blade of grass. Sometimes a white rose,…[Read more]
I get it that it’s hard to decide who you want to be.
What has helped me is realizing that if you feel like you can’t say what you’re thinking without destroying the friendship (as long as it’s kind and just your opinion about something), then they’re not the right friends for you. I know that can be hard…I know it can be scary realizing that…[Read more]