@mineralizedwritings
Active 2 hours, 53 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
That was funnier than any meme lol
hope you’re not offended by that. Didn’t mean it to be.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper don’t have time to explain till tomorrow, but I’ll have you know I DIED lauging when I saw how confused you were.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Wait naaahhhh 😭😭 Not this guy??
Not wanting to make fun of his character or your personal tastes, but HOW. He’s probably forty, and he looks like my friend’s dad only with glasses. I really want to know the thought process here… -
hybridlore replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
LOL this is such a funny idea! Now I’m kind of motivated to go write, xD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
don’t tell my mom that haha -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator THE ONE ABOUT MARRYING FICTIONAL CHARACTERS BRUHHHHH
you know Huntress and Sniper from the roleplay, right?yeah, Huntress is kinda based off me because of that reason. I’m in the fandom they’re supposed to be from solely because I found Sniper attractive lol -
Keilah H. replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
odd question but what kind of accent does Mandin have? I see you’re making a point of sometimes cutting off the g’s at the end of verbs and using “ya” for “you.” I do that myself when writing characters with accents (specifically Southern and Australian/Lower British ones), so that’s what I’m assuming you’re doing too.
also I like how you…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Thanks for second place! Also, having a specific character’s look in your head and thus criticizing based on that has nothing to do with being obsessed with fashion. That’s just you showing concern for your character. It’s totally ok.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ll be back with more feedback soon! Your story is really interesting, and I love its setting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae Oooh it goes right into the action!
Here’s some feedback for the first chapter:
“He lost it after his battle from earlier, from which he’d gained the wound on his neck.”
I don’t know why, but mentioning the neck wound here feels rather abrupt. I’d think maybe move any mentions of his injuries to the part where talking about his jaw…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I don’t have a job…..?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper eheheheheh my current WIP (that clean-but-still-kinda-junky shooter game romance fanfic) has….let me check….
16172 words. that’s enough for 32 planks, or 3 character drawings. It’s also only about half finished.
I’m not going to post all that here though because I feel like that’d be torture for you. I’ll go look for something else.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint Given that all your creatures a descendants of Adam, I realize it does make more sense for Jesus to only die and rise again in our world and it applies to them also. In Narnia, it was kinda different because most of the creatures were completely unrelated to humans. So yeah, the latter makes much more sense.
-
Esther replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
So are you strengthening your core to increase your balance in jiu-jitsu or for other reasons? Cuz I’m a volleyball player and have some really good reps for balance… 😏 (only a few core exercises tho)
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Well if you’re still alive…. I did another 500.
My little sister patted my back and knocked me down like a leaf XD
I have the strength of a leaf, truly
You messed with a speed writer girl. That was a bad idea.
I will leave you alone now if you want.
No, I cAn tAkE iT. It’s FiNe. It’s totally FinE. Seriously though, you can do…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
*Sighs*
Nah, actually, people can just post the words if they want to
*Does another faceplant*
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
😈
-
whaley started the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I need to develop core strength if I’m ever going to get good at jiu-jitsu. Every time someone writes and posts 500 words on this thread, I will drop everything I am doing and hold a plank until I face-plant.
You can’t post something you’ve already written, it has to be new if you want me to suffer 😄
Also if anyone makes it to 5,000 words, I wil…[Read more]
- Load More
