@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 hour, 11 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
You don’t have to answer anything I said…we can be done lol
I swear I wasn’t trying to argue…
Sara just gets confused and carried away sometimes so I’m sorry :/
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I know.
That’s why I think we’re kind of done XD XD I did NOT mean for this to get blown up like this…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t think I’m gonna be a part of it because I already put in my two cents.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle I feel like this story forum isn’t the best place for that though.
I think one of you should tag the others in a status update and go at it there. Discussing it here is just gonna ruin the experience of anyone who’s just trying to read the story and has to sift through 3 pages of arguing about a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
WHOA WHOA WHOA I DID NOT MEAN TO START A FIGHT.
Yeah that’s what I’m feeling too…XD I feel like actually horrible :/
but it’s Ellette’s story, and she can do whatever she wants.
I second that.
I wasn’t attacking your story or telling you you should change it…I just wanted to discuss this a little bit because I love…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m not in any way trying to get you to believe how I believe! You don’t have to accept anything we’re saying…and I’m sorry if I made you feel that way. I think me and Whaley just like talking about stuff like this and we just saw this as an interesting topic to discuss.
It’s okay if you want to end it and I’m not going to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings haha I will!
Sometime……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings that ship art is too cute
I should get to doing that more
@rae idk who he reminds you of lol
@theshadow thanks, I had a ton of fun drawing him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow lol yeah I’ll get to it soon hopefully
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Again, it’s your story, you can do whatever you want, I’m not going to stop reading it just because of a character’s age.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @ellette-giselle WHOA WHOA WHOA I DID NOT MEAN TO START A FIGHT.
I’m more inclined to agree with Whaley and Sara’s point of view out of personal experience, but it’s Ellette’s story, and she can do whatever she wants. It’s just as someone who’s closer to 18 than 17, it was weird to me that Sabina’s considering…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings yeah Wingfeather isn’t too cohesive, but in the author’s defense I’m pretty sure it was the first series he ever wrote, and I don’t know how many drafts the story went through.
I do love some of the worldbuilding though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint Wow! That was good!
Alan, listen to your father, he’s making some very valid points.
@ellette-giselle god of war????
lol I didn’t expect that to be the one video game soundtrack you liked
absolutely no judgement though, I’ve listened to a few of the tracks and they’re great
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Whether or not the marriage lasts, it’s important to have a healthy relationship with your partner. If the marriage lasts but it is a bad relationship, I would say it was a bad decision to get married.
Yes! I feel the same way!
It is possible to have a healthy marriage at a young age. You can do it. It is just hard to have a good o…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
well I’ve read a TON of books about Christian marriages and Biblical courtship/dating and I have never read that! Plus, I have witnessed a TON of beautiful marriages that started very young and have gone on for years!
Okay. I’m sorry if I’ve offended you! I’m just telling you my perspective.
I’m not saying that ALL young m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m sorry for barging in like this. But relationships can literally die over this.
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009 @ellette-giselle
I’m not here for critique. I’m just here bc this is an interesting discussion, and I know a friend of a friend who’s getting married soon so it’s on my mind.
Whether or not the marriage lasts, it’s important to have a healthy relationship with your partner. If the marriage lasts but it is a bad relations…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay okay okay
Nevermind
XD
That’s just my personal opinion lol. I’m not saying you should do that, I was just saying how I feel. I don’t know…I just really really hate the idea of people getting married young, and I’m not sure why. So you do what you want with your story! See, this is why I need to stop looking at your book…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I KNOW. what the heck is wrong with me. HE’S A FLIPPING DECADE OLDER. and I’ve never been a simp before. NEVER. TILL LAST MARCH. WHY. WHYYYYYYYYY.
I am actually very concerned for myself.
I’m glad you like his voice though. The actor who did him totally killed it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
- Load More
