@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
THE MARCEL DELIVERY SERVICE
Snacks delivered from a cloudThis was literally my bro’s plan until he got caught up in hero work.
I KNEW I’d mess up 🤦
You are so bad with names, Cal XDXD
@everyone I am not going to write at this time because I am studying calculus, but I won’t forget to look back for relevant entries.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Wheeeeeee 400 pages!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Heyy we’ve reached 400 pages! 🎉
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Either taking a nap or running for his life from a lizard. Haven’t decided yet.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
The first fire in this rp, and it’s not even somewhat related to my pyro character. I need to up my game XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
can we just hold on a second and remember the short-lived peaceful time when Lois accidently spilled his special ink in art class and Chase and Sef discovered Blue Raspberry soda was magical?
*nods* good times 😌
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’d been trying to. Did I do anything wrong?
No, I think he was just trying to give you some new person basic information. I don’t think he’s accusing you of anything. :]
Do either of you want me to post descriptions of my characters?
The Twins
“Ed. Just admit it.”
“No! You’re not the only one who can memorize a ma…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow cool! So you’re not at like the end of what I’ve written yet.
oh and thanks, I had fun translating the various comics and video transcripts into written form. In fact, I don’t know when I’ll be finished with the story because I still have to wait for the very last comic installment to be released, then I can read it over and decide…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
can we just hold on a second and remember the short-lived peaceful time when Lois accidently spilled his special ink in art class and Chase and Sef discovered Blue Raspberry soda was magical?
And the only thing on Marcel’s mind was transporting snacks on his cloud like a delivery system. And when everyone was on a shopping spree.
I should really…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
oh man, I have no idea what is happening anymore
I don’t either
I plan to have Chase discover some more of his powers if you’re interested.
Whatever you want to do – as long as he doesn’t end up almost dying. *Coughs emphatically* I don’t think we can handle any near death experiences.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
is it ok if the Headmistress pardons the bullies for the dumpster fire? I kind of need them not to get in trouble… (she was yours right and I’m not misremembering? Also…… are Pax and the wingboys coming back?)
Actually Godlyfantasy12 owns the Headmistress, Pax, and the majority of the wing boys. She has been inactive for five months…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle You guys still ok with my characters meeting yours?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I know Freedom used to be Anonymous. I don’t know about that other name tho. 🤷♀️
“Anonymous” is just what it says when the account gets deleted. XD Her old account was Freedomwriter76
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c AWWWW yay!!! What did you think?? 💖 and tysm for reading <3
Tysm Ellette. that is very helpful. it’s hard to catch everything on my own😅
and yes, I know, I know, I haven’t posted in a while…I’m mostly in the editing stage, so I haven’t had anything really new to share 😅 and I’m trying to avoid some spoilers…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I am indeed the one once known as FreedomWriter76 🙂↕️
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I am sorry if I sound like the leader of the roleplay, by the way, because I am not. *Embarrassed all of a sudden* I’m just good at finding bits of this topic when someone asks for information.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle keep in mind Cal’s bullies are not the same bullies as in the Wing Battles, his are new as a matter of fact.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
WHAT IS HAPPENING AM I GOING INSANE THIS RP IS EXOPLDIGANG 💥💥
I tOld you Cal, RP participation ebbs and flows, it ain’t dead yet! 😂 It’s the same with Character Castle too – it will be inactive for a couple months and then people will return.
It’s crazy, this thing is two years old. Not as old as the Castle, but still.
By the way,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin I’m making a mental note to listen to these
- Load More
