@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Pokey teeths
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator @theshadow @rae @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Huntress
“Why don’t we forget all about this and play a game of Truth or Dare?” Stephen asked.
That…..was probably a bad idea, given the startling subject we’d all just learned about.
Someone, somewhere down the line, would probably make a couple-themed joke or dare, and we’d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin probably. I haven’t been on KP much lately but should be able to write an RP tomorrow.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
They have little kids here now. Hold the phone, I know what Marcel can do with his delivery service. >;]
@anyonewholikesreadingeverything
Marcel
Along his walk to study hall, with no hurry because of his break period, Marcel spied a group of young children in school uniforms. A teacher tried very hard to keep them in line. As older students…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh yeah, maybe they do.
Seb is restricted from the dance. And actually I think he took the blame for the incidents. Now the rest of the kids only have mild cafeteria duty.
Hugo
It was easy to assume he was Nar’s flame, so to speak – but if you just knew the story, they weren’t going steady by any means.
Hugo took in…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! I’m glad it made you guys squeal XD
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years ago
It’s officially Over the Garden Wall season 🍁🍂🎃
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper don’t Seb and my characters have detention or something? Should we do that soon?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h is Hunter waiting for them at the top?
The twins
“I haven’t been asked yet, but I’m not worried. I’ll find someone. Ellie, however, well, you just met Marcel,” Eddie grinned at her sister.
Ellie ignored her. Instead she looked up at Rory. “You don’t have to come tomorrow,” she said softly. “But if you do,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
“Oh, hey Nar!” Hugo pushed back his satchel and gave her a reassuring side hug. She didn’t need to know about the magnificent bruises, there was no point in wedging worry between them. “I’m good, I only bit my tongue a few times. Heh, heh.”
Nar wrinkled her nose. “That sounds horrible, for you specifically.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
That is just so cool
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
*Gasp* You have a YouTube channel, acckkkkk I love it, I subscribed instantly, that is so cool. I and my sister have been squealing over it! 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This is amusing XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
The twins
Eddie burst into a fit of giggles. Ellie rolled her eyes.
“No, a date. Have you asked a girl out yet?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
sorry, I forgot about this
The twins
Ellie hesitated, watching Marcel leave, but soon she scurried after her sister into the elevator.
The doors shut, and the four passengers stood in silence. The elevator rattled and lifted.
“So…” Eddie couldn’t stand silence for very long. “Either of you boys got dates…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Seriously though that’s so cool. The mandolin or whatever it is looks super realistic
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
- Load More
